23/08/2020 - 30/11/2020
Hello future host,
My name is Anika and I live in the Black Forest, which is in the South of Germany.
After doing my A-levels last year, I started doing a Voluntary Social Year (FSJ) in a kindergarten, which I already finished this month.
Now, I would like to see more of the world and would love to get to know new cultures, new people, different points of view and much more.
And I think that Workaway exactly offers this because you experience another way of living while supporting the hosts with their daily work.
Here is a short overview of my person:
- I'm a vegetarian and like to know where my food comes from, therefore I like growing my own vegetables and fruits
- sustainability and conscious living interests me and I would like to learn more about that.
- I'm a sportive person, who likes doing Yoga, hiking and I'm always open for new activities and adventures.
- animals always have a place in my heart and I would love to care for them
- due to my daily work in kindergarten, I can definitely imagine to take care of your kids, if it's requested. I enjoy spending time with children and I'm quite sad that I will leave the kindergarten soon but I'm also excited about making new experiences in a different country!
I am open towards new tasks and I would love to grow and learn from you. I learned a lot from my family like cooking, cleaning or gardening in our garden.
The year in kindergarten showed me how children can grow up independently.
I'm also an uncomplicated, calm and empathic person, who isn't afraid of hard work.
Special dietary requirements
I'm a vegetarian