24/11/2018 - 31/10/2020
Hello prospective hosts! First, let me congratulate you on finding the perfect candidate for your hosting opportunity. Originally from just outside of Toronto, Canada I fit all of the Canadian stereotypes including unfailing politeness and a love of maple syrup. I am extremely hard working, professional, and open minded towards new situations and am always willing to try somthing new. My main reason for travelling to France is to learn the language so I would be very happy to stay with a host who speaks French as their first language. I look forward to speaking with you and thank you for taking the time to explore my profile.
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
- 2 years experience working as a Commercial Diver including 1.5 years in the construction industry and 6 months as a Safety Diver for film and television
- Well adapted to working as part of a team, good communication and problem solving skills
- Professional attitude towards customers, 3 years experience working in a retail environment (Music Store)
- Very strong work ethic and initiative
- Competent in use of computers including trouble shooting
- Experience teaching guitar lessons, 11 years of playing experience
I am happy to answer any other questions you may have, please feel free to ask!
Special dietary requirements