Argentina, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Jamaica, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
01/09/2019 - 30/11/2019
Hey there, I'm Alex, an active and sunny guy, I like to discover new things no matter what these are, the important is to expand my knowledge as more as I can while I search for what I like the most.
I always loved traveling, meeting new people and cultures and see the world in all its colors.
I have many hobbies, mainly photography because it allows me to explore and at the same time remember the moments that I lived, while I show how I see the world through my eyes.
Other than photography I love reading, music, nature, technology and cooking.
I always appreciate what happens to me because you can always learn something from it.
I'm very hands-on and I learn quickly, and if I don't know something I'm more than willing to learn it, I'm very curious and analytical.
At home I don't disturb, respect is primary, and I like to be helpful.
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Help with Computers / internet
- I studied IT on the secondary school so I'm quite familiar with computers, internet, and technology in general (and I like it).
- I studied for a year mechatronics engineering
- I worked a year as a plumber, so I've some experience with building, home maintenance and hard work of course (no fear of getting my hands dirty).
- I have the license to be a swimming instructor and a lifeguard, I swim since I was a child.
- I worked a bit as a painter with my father
- I worked on a bike shop where I repaired bikes and built them from 0.
- Even if I never did this as a work, I am an amateur photographer ( https://www.instagram.com/alex.lorenzato/ ).
I learn quickly and I like to take my responsabilities, punctual and very tidy, serious when required but funny and easy-going when I can :)
Italian, English, basic Spanish
I'm interested in learning everything that I can, you never know what life brings to you, so the more you discover, the more you'll open your mind and be prepared.
I'm a little allergic to pollen
Special dietary requirements