01/10/2019 - 31/12/2019
My name is Alexandra. I am from Russia.
I used to be a full-time journalist on TV (made a lot of reports on different occasions), but last year I decided to ta take a break and travel the world to see what my new passions are.
I lived 3 month in Italy interning in a local fashion brand - helping with sewing and working on the new collection
Then I lived 4 months in the US where I took a course in sewing and construction at Parsons Fashion School
Also now I've finished a course on Social Media Management
And also blogging for my instagram account (I've grown it from 500 to 12 K followers) - feel free to check it @aleksavina
I practise yoga for many years and finally got my Yoga teacher certificate - in Rishikesh, India. Now I want to share my experience and everything I learned from the masters.
I decided to do workaways because I really want not just live real live and take rests from travelling.
I want to live here with locals, I want to get to know traditions and to stay longer. And also it gives me joy to work fro local businesses - learning something new or contributing my skills.
I am 32, so I am not a crazy party person. I know what it means to work, I am organised and don't nee others to supervise me all the time - I am proactive and always have lots of ideas.
I've already done some workaways and got an amazing experience!
What can I do:
- teach yoga
- sew and would love to work for a small brand - helping with patternmaking, sewing, choosing fabric, etc
- write blogs, articles, captions for social media (I've done it for online magazine phanganist.com in Koh Phangan)
- work with social media accounts, building strategy, giving advise and using technics to grow it
- organise photoshoots, making beautiful photos, helping with settings for home decor photography (I've done it for Global Groove life company in Chiang Mai)
- help with tourists - I am sociable and always find something to talk about
- do researches, writing papers, etc (I've done it for a museum in Myanmar)
Help with Eco project
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
Sewing and construction of garments, blogging, writing, making photos, helping people, teaching yoga
russian, english, spanish
Special dietary requirements