Mexico, United States
24/11/2018 - 23/11/2020
I am Kamal, Final year Egyptian medical student. I love medicine and travelling
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
-well from my medical background I can give some medical advises and tips(expected to have my medical degree within few months) , but I am not allowed to practice medicine yet.
- I have certified license of first Aid from red cross so could be helpful in Emergencies .
- I am on my Journey of losing weight( lost 20 kg so far) and still have a lot to lose , so I am interested in group sport and healty diet and Nutrition
- I worked a lot in Voluntary work in medical awareness about common diseases (in medical caravan) and then was a trainer of the trainers in this field. I would be glad to provide medical awareness about common diseases to group of people in simple way.
- I was the Head of fundraising committee of Research Ngo in Egypt so also could help in this field with the little knowledge I have( I am not professional or have in diploma in this field , Just practiced)
- from my medical background in pediatrics and geriatrics medicine , I could be a good fit for child and elder care .
- I am researcher so could help in any type of research in the community or for a project
- I can teach English or Arabic as I am fluent in both, And can practice spanish as I am still learning it.
- I can participate in cooking healthy diet( remember that I am on diet to lose weight :)
- I can swim good so can share this with anyone interested.
- years ago I had Kung fu training so can share some self defense tips( I was just player not trainer)
- I have good computer skills and good at Internet.
- I can help in simple home tasks
English, Arabic, Learning Spanish(very beginner)
I used workaway for some reasons which is
1- I am so social so always like to know new people and get more connections
2- workaway allow for me to get into the real local community beside the touristic part.
3- I am student so not working yet so I only can afford travelling with low cost.
4- I believe workaway experiences can provide me with more skills and and improve my current communication skills.
Special dietary requirements