01/04/2019 - 01/12/2019
I've been traveling for few years by now and I really love it and I will probably continue for the rest of my life (in some ways) :). I'm an open minded, friendly person and I'm interested in lots of things. I love nature and animals and I see my future working within animal care of any kind, probably with dogs and cats. Basically I would love to learn from you as much as I can and also share my knowledge, skills and positive energy with you and make your life and work easier as much as I can :)
Until now I lived in Poland, Germany, Scotland, England and Czech Republic and I've been traveling around Europe and South America. And I'm really in love with Edinburgh and Mexico, definitely going back there :)
I'm super social and easy going person, but I'm not a fan of talking about myself, so if you have any questions, please just hit me! I will be more than happy to answer.
Take care and I hope to see you soon!
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
1. COOKING: I was working in the small gastronomy for 5 years, so I can cook and help you in the kitchen (make breakfast, go shopping, prepare food for animals or just make you a sandwich- I was also working in Subway :p ). Working in the Vegan Restaurant in Ecuador taught me basics about vegetarian and vegan food. I'm also a huge fun of baking and you just need to try my banana-chocolate muffins!
2. CUSTOMER SERVICE: My next step was working in retail. That taught me how to help customers, do the cash up, operate a till and make reports in Excel. And what is the most important thing, I've learnt how to talk to people, to listen to them and understand their needs.
3. ANIMAL CARE: I was working with horses for few months. Cleaning stable, feeding and brushing horses etc. Also I've learnt basics of horse back riding. I really love all kinds of animals (maybe except spiders!) :p
4. ADMINISTRATION, RECEPTION AND LOGISTICS: After graduation I was working in the office, in Customer Service and Export (I've got a bachelor's degree in Logistics and Transport Management). So I can help you with the administration, computers, bookings (in hostels), organizing transport and trips (in travel agencies) etc.
5. CHILDCARE: I'm good with kids and I love spending time with them :) I can teach English, play games, teach some sports (basketball, volleyball, skating, riding the bicycle or swimming). Or just help you with everyday care.
6. BARTENDER, WAITRESS AND BARISTA: For more than 2 years I've been working in England and Scotland as a waitress, bartender, barista and Cafe Supervisor. Plus I had a chance to work in Peru, Bolivia and Guatemala in few different restaurants and bars. Fun fact: I've been working in 2 Irish Pubs- one of them in Prague and the second one in Guatemala :) But I've never been to Ireland!
7. CLEANING AND GENERAL MAINTENANCE: During my time in Scotland I was volunteering in 2 different hostels and working as a cleaner and a housekeeper for few months and I really liked it! :) And I've been a cleaner in a hostel in Mexico as well.
8. PHOTOGRAPHY: I'm pretty new to this, but I really love it and I've got some basic skills already :)
As you can see I can do everything! :D Ok, I can't build anything... but I'm good with painting houses (got some experience as a kid and now in Mexico) :) And I'm open to learn new skills and I'm a very hardworking person.
Polish (native), English (advanced), Spanish (intermediate), German (basic)
Special dietary requirements