I created a laboratory of creative reuse, where we create handcraft by using recyclable materials. It is a laboratory for young women (who are alone with child or who need to start to think about a new job for themselves, maybe connected with art and sewing).
So, if you are creative and you can teach us something new to create, if you work in education and you want to learn a new way of helping and taking care of people, if you can help in the maintenance of our laboratory, if you are a photographer or if you simply want to stay with us, please, join us, it will be a pleasure!
Help with Eco project
Help with Computers / internet
We need to improve our workshop, in order to groove. At the moment, we are all volunteer too, so we have also other job during the day.
We can need:
- help with sewing: if you are not able, you can help us in cutting material and cleaning the handcraft. If you are able to sew, you can create new model and teach us how to do it;
- taking pictures: nice photos will help us to show to the community our job;
- website: we are now using just facebook, so an easy website could help;
- communication and marketing: we'd like to learn more about how the tell people what we are doing;
- manteinance: we can need shelfs or creative ideas to improve our space;
- art: painting materials, the atelier, learn new things...
Italian, english, spanish
You can have a comfortable couch in my house (I'm sorry I don't have a private room, for now), in the city centre of Verona.
Verona is really a nice city, and I'd love to tell you some story or to take you around.
I can also share with you some food and trying to share some of my time. I'd really like to meet people and to share new experience, but I don't have many times, because of my job and of my study (I'm attending a phd in education)
Verona is a city in north-eastern Italy's Veneto region. The city is famous as it is the place where William Shakespeare set his play Romeo and Juliet. Though situated an hour away from the more popular tourist destination, Venice, many people consider Verona a more relaxed, pleasant place to visit.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
from 3 to 5 hours a day, monday from friday