Looking for someone for around two weeks; 15th-30th March!
I’m Frankie (mum), married to Charlie (dad), and we have three young children; Jesse (boy, almost 4), Fern (girl, 2.5), and Lola (girl, 6 months). Plus a 5 month old Springer Spaniel puppy, called Hugo.
I’m an artist, Charlie runs a tech software company, and I volunteer at Equippers church a couple of days a week.
We live in Auckland, New Zealand. A short drive away from beautiful beaches, and the city full of places to explore. Walking distance to a lovely farm, coast, supermarket and playgrounds.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
We are a blend of a Kiwi and English household, 25mins from Auckland city center, art galleries, museums, food, music, shops...everything Auckland has to offer!
Charlie is going travelling for work for two weeks, so I’m looking for someone to come during that time, stay in our third bedroom, and help with things like:
• The morning routine, for example, giving the toddlers breakfast, helping them get dressed, putting them in the car.
• Dropping the eldest to preschool one or two days a week.
• Housework! General tidying and cleaning, vacuuming and mopping, laundry.
• Playing with the children. Taking them to the park that is behind the house, or to the beach 5 mins away.
• Help with cooking or cleaning up after dinner, whatever suits.
General flexibility is so important! It wouldn’t be all of these things everyday, just help as needed.
You’ll have your own bedroom, and I’d like to share meals with you. We can add your choice of breakfast cereals and lunch choices (like bread and sandwich fillings) to our food shop to pop on your own shelf & eat whenever you’d like, and have a cooked dinner in the evenings.
I’d just really like and extra pair of hands for when things get busy.
We expect you to be mindful of noise levels when kids are sleeping, flexible, a positive can-do presence, good example for the kids, and easy to communicate with.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Maximum 4 hours a day, 5 days a week