Favourited 83 times
You will be volunteering with a popular bar-cafe in Palomino, on the Carribean cost of Colombia.
The bar is very chill during the day, so you can enjoy a hammock, a good coffee o a fresh fruit juice, all together with some good reggae music :)
At night it can get busy. There is a lot of good live music and sometimes we do electronic parties.
You will be living together with our staff in a big house we have rented 10 min away from the bar.
We are like a big family and it doesn't really matter where are you from, as long as you are very good at your job.
Work will be on average 5h/day, 5 days a week.
When and how you will actually work, it depends a lot on your position.
Minimum stay is 1 month. Exceptions are possible, but you have to be very very special. (Please begin your email with why are you so special that we should consider you for a volunteering position for less than a month)
Why volunteer with us?
- You can practice your Spanish with locals.
- You'll discover the relaxed Palomino stile.
- You can go around easily on the coast on your days off.
- 20% Discount at the bar
- you'll be part of our family! :)
Cooking / shopping
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
* improve your spanish
* meet new people
* explore the the river, the beach, the desert, the Sierra Nevada
* English teacher less than 5h/day, 5days/week
* Garden/landscaping...very flexible
* General maintenance
* Artist - painter
* Dj (ypu have to play at least once before you get accepted)
* Social media manager (you have to know what you are doing)
* Photographer (send us your pictures)
* Beach cleaning volunteer (if you feel you don't feet in any other of the above)
You will work less than 25h a week. However keep in mind that some days you will work more and others fewer hours.
For every five days you work, you will get two days off, but depending on needs you might be working up to 10 days in a row and then be off 4 days.
We are a relaxed space, but we appreciate volunteers who work independently and get things done.
Please apply only if you found a position that you will really enjoy doing.
English, spanish, Portuguese, german
Hammock or bunk bed in the house where our staff lives.
There is also enough space to put your own tent, if you prefer.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week