We are a married couple of 45 years old with three children : the youngest is 13 and the eldest 21. We live an old house in Sarthe close to Le Mans. We have begun to rebuild it in a state-of-the-art fashion: Old paint (with flour or lime) ; Lime Coating, …
So there is a lot of DIY left to do and our 4,000-square-meter garden needs a lot of care.
Invite the world in our house seems a very good idea !
DIY and building projects
Babysitting and creative play
Help around the house
I can share the old restore technics (paint, coating and stones wall). I can share advice and tips for DIY.
We’ll tell you all we know about our area and will be able to discuss in French!
We have several projects for our house:
- To Rebuilt the front house and cover it with a lime Coating
- To put a sheet metal roof
- To restore a barn and do again some flour paint
- To open a door in a stone wall
- To Landscape our large garden
- To Maintain the existing XXXXX
- Perhaps to begin permaculture gardening
- And if you want, you can look after Charly, the youngest child in our family.
We"ll offer you an entire house, just for you, with all the comforts ! A 55-m² room with a lounge and a kitchen, beds and a bathroom. You‘ll have a single bed, a double bed and two couches . Of course, we’ll provide you with sheets and towels! And if you wish, you can share the dinners with us.
You’ll be able to use a car to go to Le Mans (24 h race, Old Mans, Castle of la Loire, etc.) or travel around to benefit from the perche Sarthois area
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
More than two
4/5 heures par jour max, 5 j/sem.