Favourited 12 times
Hello there !
We are a family of 3 and we are looking for a friendly workawayer to help us with our daily family life. We are 3 during one week and 1 the other week (share custody) :
- Didier is 45: he likes meet new people from different culture and he's working as psychology professor at the university of Nantes
- Léa is 9: she is a expressive and a happy little girl
- Maël is 7: he likes playing a lot and love to be a clown
We would be very happy to help you improve your french or/and discover our lovely region.
DIY and building projects
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
Discovering our way of life in Nantes and improve french! During weekdays, we'll share time in the morning and in the evening, specially for dinner. We can plan some activities nearby during week-end depending of the season and weather.
This project could involve children. For more information see our guidelines and tips here.
We are looking for someone who could help us:
- with the garden (plant, pruning...)
- for DIY project (hut for kids, composter...)
- some painting in the house
You would have a confortable private room with fiber connection. We live in a big house in the north of Nantes (Orvault). You are 3mn walking from major bus line (C2) and you can be downtown in 20 minutes.
You share meals and you have access to the fridge, as member of the family.
We are a french family living in the north of Nantes. We enjoy:
- Travelling (Canada, Mexique, Argentina, Bulgarie, Thailand, Turquie, Greece...)
- Cooking: we love french and southern cuisine, along with sushis!
- Walking in nature:
- Music: we have a hifi soundsystem and listen to plenty of world music, electronic, ....
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
I've fiber in the house and a quiet environment to host digital nomads!
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week