Bisher 91 mal gespeichert
Hello everybody !
My name is Francisco, I am a native of the central Andes of Peru, my passion is to know and share the many cultures that developed in the Andes, music, history, the impressive landscapes, mountains and the Andean cosmovision of our ancestors.
For several years ago, in coordination with villagers from various peasant communities in the Mantaro Valley, in the heart of the Peruvian central Andes, we have been developing several projects based on community support of the Andean populations in the area, especially We support many Quechua children and women, locals and immigrants who are in a situation of extreme poverty, and who suffer many economic, educational and emotional deficiencies due to the socio-cultural exclusion of their families.
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Betreuung von Tieren
Hilfe bei Kunstprojekten
Hilfe mit Computer / Internet
We are in the heart of the Andes, in the beautiful valley of El Mantaro, from our community, you can see from a privileged altitude the snowy mountains, the wide valley, the lush nature of the area with abundant native trees and eucalyptus trees, you can live the local culture that still lives, people talking, growing, dressing and expressing their multicolored culture, music and multifaceted forms of their traditional markets, besides you will receive free of charge for your kind help:
- Accommodation in a rural house
- breakfast (with local ingredients)
- Personalized help and support by people in the community
- Fully experimental activities and courses (theoretical and practical) in:
* Spanish and Quechua language, the language of the Incas.
* Exchange of local meals cooked in ovens and wood stoves, Peruvian desserts / cakes, as well as Peruvian-style cocktails and with Andean and Amazonian ingredients.
* Excursions and expeditions at no cost to guide many attractions in the Andes and the central jungle of Peru, we will hike to the mountains, we will make camps, we will visit traditional artisan villages (alpaca wool clothes, traditional wall tapestries, beautiful silver jewelry with Andean motifs, clay pots, pumpkin crafts and more), we will visit beautiful mountain lakes, landscape reserves in the mountains and jungle, many waterfalls in the central jungle, pre-Inca ruins, inter-Andean train travel as do the people of the provinces and others.
* Experiences of energy / mysticism / natural health of the Inca and Amazonian culture. Reiki-yoga and Inca meditation
- Detailed information about the Andean and Inca culture (visit villages, museums and talk with native people)
- Information on tourist destinations in Peru (trips can be organized)
- visits and walks through the city and interesting places.
- Learn and practice Latin dances (salsa, bachata, zouk and others) dances and songs native to the Andes and the jungle
Help us to promote this beautiful social cause, we need people to help us with our project with children and the empowerment of women, it is a very direct work, we foster an experiential way of social coexistence with community members, children and women, meet their way of life, their personal and family challenges, their culture, joys and also their misadventures, to which we try to mitigate and help with these projects, giving support, hope and love to overcome these difficulties.
Our work with the community takes place in three areas:
* project with children:
We help these children through an alternative school, with activities that help improve their education and the self-esteem of children who have deteriorated because many of them come from Quechua migrant families with problems of abandonment, domestic violence and exclusion. for its difficult economic / social situation and the cultural marginalisation of their families.
* English teaching and revaluation of the Quechua language.
* help with homework
* emotional and tutoring support for children with problems
workshops and activities:
pastry , bakery, notions of cleanliness, order, respect for people and mother earth, ecology, tree planting, plants, care of minor animals, sports and outdoor games in the countryside, fun excursions and knowledge / respect for Nature (there is abundant field here) native dances, we revalue the culture with many activities, such as songs, stories, dynamics and native-Inca theater, as well as many crafts, paintings and other fun activities!
* Empowering women: We organize local Andean women in human rights, group organisation, nutrition based on healthy food in the area, preventive health, notions of equality, rights and treatment of gender violence, emotional support for people affected by political violence and survivors, psychology and emotional support to young women and adult survivors, small business development, crafts, notions and practices of ecology, yoga and Andean reiki and others.
* In community work, we improve the living spaces of homes, promote the construction of ecological kitchens, educational workshops, promote huaertas and organic practices, water purification, we help in the development, planting of Andean crops, we help in the breeding of animals like llamas, alpacas, rams, guinea pigs, we carry out channeling works, painting of beautiful murals with Andean themes and the Inca cosmovision, as well as ecology, art and polychrome beauty of landscapes and more
The project is developed in the central Andes of Peru, in areas far from tourist circuits, here you can develop an intense, direct and fun way to know and experience the Andean culture (still alive in the Peruvian Andes) in all its facets of hosts who know this world, its wonderful places, its mysticism and energy
*** requirements for the volunteer:
- minimum age 19 years
- possess good physical health.
- able to interact naturally with children and adults who drive the project.
- It is important to have the ability, patience and treatment with very young girls (5 to 9 years old)
- have an open mind.
- it would be ideal to have the participation of people who develop or have some knowledge related to yoga and its philosophy, also holistic healing, kundalini, spirituality and reiki
- Adaptable and tolerant person.
- ability to integrate into a fairly united multicultural team.
- Fulfill your commitment to help and participation time.
- We are delighted to be reciprocal with you, we also need people with a lot of positivism, dynamism, and who contribute with initiatives and new ideas in all aspects, not only in volunteering, but also in cultural exchange activities, new activities in excursions, ideas of fun and many other personal skills that you have.
**We have limited vacancies because we are a small project and with limited material resources, but we do this work with energy, much love and a great heart.
english, spanish, quechua
The Workawayers and coordinators live in a rustic house near the projects, there are not many luxuries, but it has basic services such as gas and wood stove, oven, electricity, gas cylinder for cooking, enough drinking water, wooden beds and blankets of cotton.
It is a sufficiently comfortable, friendly and safe place, where we carry out coordination, rest and cultural exchange, we will be happy to share and learn from each other about culture, history, fun games, watching a movie, celebrating parties / birthdays.
Normally, the rooms are shared with other volunteers, the house is small and has two rooms available for two beds each, a small kitchen and living room, as well as a small garden, the way of life and organization is very collaborative.
The community is about an hour by bus from the city of Huancayo, El Mantaro Valley.
to get there, you have to take a bus from Lima (7 hours trip) or take a flight from Lima- Jauja aerodrome, a city near Huancayo
the time of arrival, participation or other relevant matters must be well coordinated
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
mehr als zwei
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week