Stay with us !
Experiencing, Exploring, Enjoy !
Our hostel is situated at the hustle and bustle of Taiwan Blvd, 8 minutes walk from the transport hub with the brand new main Taichung train station and the main bus station. Easy access to tourist attractions & the bus/train goes to anywhere in Taiwan.
We are also located at the best heritage stop where you can rediscover old Taichung, within walking distance to Taichung Park (built 1903), Miyahara Eye Hospital (built 1927), Jiguang shopping street (built 60s), Zhonghua Night market (the oldest one in Taichung), Yizhong Street night market (food and shopping) and more.
If you are an easygoing, adventurous person who likes to meet people and communicate with people, you are perfect for us!
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Hilfe mit Touristen
Hilfe bei Kunstprojekten
Hilfe mit Computer / Internet
It takes only 5 mins by walk from/to Taichung Train Station in where most of the city buses pass by. Many local bus stop's are very conveniant; less than a minute walk from the hostel. With the Taichung government's policy, you can ride the bus for free within 10 km (with use of an EASY Card), which makes it easy and free to explore the city. The station of intercity bus is just next to the train station as well. Three hours bus to other cities in Taiwan such as Taipei & Tainan. 7/11's are in range for food/beverages/atm transactions. Our hostel also provides in-depth travel plans for many sightseeing oppurtunties (Sun Moon Lake/Rainbow Village/multiple Night markets, Etc).
The main duty will be cleaning, hosting guests check-in/out, and helping with the events and tours.
Work 5 hours per day and two days off a week.
The working schedule is flexible with discussion (3 days in advance), we can arrange the day off together if necessay (5 days in advance).
Minimum stay is two-three weeks and longer stay can be discussed if we get on.
Chinese (Mandarin): Fließend
We offer the following for exchanging jobs:
*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️Stay in a dorm room
*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️In working days: the breakfast is same as the guest (toast, coffee and egg); another meal (lunch/dinner) will be providing as free rice or noodles and the vegetables (occasionally), that you will need to prepare and cook on your own. There'll be toasts with different kinds of jam or peanut butter or coconut paste...as well.
*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️All the facility and service we offer to our guests (volunteers) as following:
- No Mixed Shower/Toilet ~ We have 5 female shower rooms & 3 female toilets seperated from the Men only area
- We have 2 types of hotel quality mattresses (Memory foam and innerspring) for your comfort sleep.
- Individual reading LED light
- Super Clean & Comfortable and Anti-dust mites mattresses with Soft and Freshly cleaned Linen
- Personal International electronic socket
- Different kinds of shampoo/shower gel
- Free locker (one for each if necessary and vacant)
- All rooms are air-conditioned (provided normally in sleeping night time)
- Privacy is assured by individualized curtains around each bunk bed
- Entertainment/Common Area with a 65" Flat Screen TV (occasionally)
- Kinds of board games (occasionally in the casual hours)
- Washing machine (maximum one times a day excluding the dryer)
- Hot/Cool/Cold Water 24h
- Well equipped kitchen: hot plate, microwaves, toaster oven, skillets, utensils...provided in your working shift (one of the hours for cooking and dining)
- Free Wifi -- there are three hubs in the entire area
*️️️️️some of the conditions are adjustable with the managing purpose for the hostel
If you are planning on staying in Taiwan for a trip, it's better to stay in Taichung City. The location is easily to access to the other cities. There are a lot of day tours. And we can also introduce other hostels for you if you want to travel or work exchange at the other cities in Taiwan!
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
5 hours a day, 5 days a week