Bisher 891 mal gespeichert
We are a small hostel located in Mae Haad area, Koh Tao. We take the guests out for meals, drinks, markets and bars ourselves. The hostel is small so we are able to give much more personal attention to our guests. We are run by two easy-going Swiss - Thai who have traveled around extensively. We are seeking like-minded, open-minded, friendly people to join in on our journey.
Volunteers help mostly in the afternoon/evening (flexible really); they help with check-ins, socialise with guests / hanging out with guests, helping with directions and things to do on the island. Help us create the great family vibes.
The work load is very minimal, giving our volunteers plenty of time to explore the Island, chill on the beach and out party. Volunteers are given free accommodation (a bed in the 8 bed dorm). We require only long term volunteers (minimum 3 weeks).
Hilfe mit Touristen
Hilfe bei Kunstprojekten
We have a lot of guests from all around the world, so volunteers could meet a lot of new people and learn their different culture every day. Moreover, helping local Thai and Burmese staff, volunteer could then understand the way of life of our beautiful and respectful culture.
Apart from helping time, volunteers could travel around the island, learn diving, etc.
We will no doubt end up regularly taking you to some of our favourite spots, and we really encourage you to explore and get to know this incredible place as much as you can.
- Reception work (Check-in/check-out, giving guests info about island)
- Hanging out with the guests (making friends, going to the beach, parties etc). Occasionally showing guests around.
- Keeping the hostel clean, neat and cozy (don't worry, we have cleaner for dirty work).
- Creating good atmosphere.
- For those artists / musicians out there, you are welcome to express yourself.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY, OTHERWISE YOUR REQUEST WILL BE IGNORED/DENIED.
To apply your minimum length of stay is 3 weeks. You must be age over 24 years old. You should show a good nature, responsible, socialize, preferably with a sense of humour (and not only looking for a free place to stay). We would like you to answer few questions and tell us a bit about you:
About yourself (Please tell us what we need to know about you, we will not check your profile unless we are interested!)
1) Your name, age and your facebook page (instagram, blog etc) to let me know a bit about you.
2) Tell a bit about yourself.
3) How can you help the hostel?
4) Your past experiences in hospitality.
5) Your travel plans and length of stay.
About the island (This will show that you wanted to visit the island and not just looking for free place to stay)
1) What do you know about Koh Tao? Where is it located?
2) Is Koh Tao in your travel plan? If so, Why?
3) What do you plan to do on the island while you are here?
All volunteers are submit to a one week trial period.
English, German, Thai
Bed in mixed dorm (fan)
You'll be able to have a great time on Koh Tao, discovering the charms of a tropical island.
If you are looking to do some diving course, we can help you get some discount.
You may also be able to borrow one of the hostel motorbike to go around.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
Maximum 5 hours a day x 5 days