Bisher 49 mal gespeichert
Welcome to the Hostel - the newly opened hostel in Belgrade! We are located in the very heart of the old city center, only 10 minutes walking distance from Kalemegdan fortress and Knez Mihajlova pedestrian street. We’ve just opened and looking forward to surprise our first guests with the true Belgrade’s atmosphere of friendliness and hospitality. Our stylish and cozy place is at guest's service, with its private capsule beds in dorms, family rooms for small companies, green lovely yard to enjoy a cup of morning coffee under the fig tree, fully equipped kitchen and staff, caring like a granny! We believe that affordable accommodation and good service can go together, so we expect volunteers to share our vision and take care about their temporary home.
We are people of various faiths, nationalities and points of view, but what we have in common is love of life full of colors and vibrancy. Among us there are hospitality management experts, layers, photographers and journalists, and each of us has put a bit of themselves to create the true oasis of still life and hedonism.
Hilfe mit Touristen
Hilfe bei Kunstprojekten
Hilfe mit Computer / Internet
Learn Serbian or Russian, practice your English chatting with guests, join our cooking workshops, yoga or bike tours! Became a traditional Balkan cuisine expert or discover hidden pages of Yugoslavian history.
We have a few different options for volunteering, please state which you are interested in (mixing is possible and welcome!):
1) Art work (most wanted!): help us with the wall decorations if you are the mural/lettering artist! We have a lot of white walls and ideas (your own are also very welcome :)) Short stay is available.
2) Help with check-ins and check-out, guest relations and some paper work... Serbian language is a must. Experience is appreciated :) Long stay only please (2 month munimum).
3) Digital marketing: what are your skills and experience? Can you help us with promotion? Let us know! Short stay is available.
4) Easy cleaning, general help and maintenance. A little gardening, some shopping etc. We have our regular cleaning ladies who work 6-7 hours a day, so we would ask volunteers to keep everything nice and clean in common zones -garden and bathrooms, eventually - to assist with guests relations and accommodation. Long stay only (1 month minimum).
* If you speak Chinese it's a great advantage! pls let us know if you can help us some translation as well :)
English, Serbian, Russian, Hebrew
Volunteers are staying in a dormitory room with shared bathroom. Women only 6-beds dorm with private bathroom is also an option. Comfortable capsule beds for a little more privacy, unlimited high-speed wi-fi, free laundry service, 24/7 kitchen access, tea and coffee.
We are located in the city center in Dorcol district, the most eclectic and charming area of the Old Town. With its old buildings and cobbled streets, fancy art quarters, vintage stores and designer markets, a lot of bars, restaurants, lovely secret yards, bakeries and crafts shops, it is not only the tourist attraction, but super popular among locals as well. It's only 10 minutes walking distance from the hostel to the main pedestrian zone, huge park and Kalemegdan fortress, main museums, theaters and galleries.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
mehr als zwei
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week