Bisher 10 mal gespeichert
Hello, we are Max and Lulu, 2 French travelers setting up a stopover place in the hills of the Algarve on the shores of a lake, 20 minutes from the beaches and the Spanish border.
This is therefore a place where residents and seasonal, occasional, passing or resident volunteers are welcomed.
Our motto: everyone does what they want! We want everyone to feel free to do what they want in the following state of mind:
- respect for plant and animal life involving the use of no engine on site and no chemical product.
- there are no timetables, meals are free and therefore not provided apart from those of collective work sites (there must be a timetable ☺). However, snacks are provided for each work session.
- We are walking on a path that is intended to be as natural as possible, which is why we are developing a research project in human nesting by building free and compostable / reversible habitats made with materials present on site and from recycling. We are starting a forest garden which aims to gradually become a sustainable and sufficient food source for the inhabitants hereover several decades.
- Art has an important place here. Max is a guitarist, Kiki, a resident in the winter season, plays the accordion and Lulu likes to accompany them on vocals or on the kazoo while dancing. Kiki is also a show makeup artist. Drawing, painting, artistic construction, writing, weaving, pottery are also part of the game. Lulu practices art therapy and instinctive construction.
- Our principle of life is happy sobriety, except for festive evenings! Love, respect for life and simplicity are our leitmotif.
- We wish to remain children and believe that anything is possible because then it is! We are living our dreams and have lots of ideas for activities, arrangements and games to do together. Your ideas will be welcome! We would like each person passing through to leave their mark to the extent of what they wish to bring.
- Contemplation, yoga, swimming, picking and hiking are part of our daily life.
We have been on our virgin ground since the beginning of 2021. There is a wide range of projects of all kinds to be carried out underway or in the pipeline.
No minimum stay.
This is a project of freedom, sharing, dispossession, simplicity, conviviality, passions, respect, travel, openness, the desire to take a bite of life, to learn, to make mistakes. , to evolve, to experiment and all that in the joy and the benevolence, with the childish curiosity found making of each dream a possible way to concretize.
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Zubereiten / Kochen von Mahlzeiten für die Familie
We are ready and interested in sharing all our experience, our know-how.
This is a project of freedom, sharing, dispossession, simplicity, conviviality, passions, respect, travel, openness, the desire to take a bite of life, to learn, to make mistakes. , to evolve, to experiment and all that in the joy and the benevolence, with the childish curiosity found making of each dream a possible way to concretize. Contemplation, yoga, swimming, picking and hiking are part of our daily life.
On est prêts et intéressés à partager toute notre expérience, nos savoirs faire.
Eco-construction, low tech projects, forest garden, harvests, fun.
Eco-construction, projets low tech, jardin forêt, récoltes, fun.
Englisch: Gute Kenntnisse
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Sprachaustausch an
On parle français, un anglais courant, on apprend en priorité le portugais, mais aussi l'espagnol et l'allemand.
Furnished truck or tent with mattress.
Camion aménagé ou tente avec matelas.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
We can onluy welcome one campervan. Il nous reste de la place pour un seul véhicule aménagé.
For pets, thank you to inform us before and we talk about that together. Pour les animaux de compagnie, merci de nous prévenir et on en discute au préalable.
mehr als zwei
To be defined together according to the respective projects, between 0 and 5 hours / day----A définir ensemble selon les projets respectifs, entre 0 et 5h /jour