Dear travelers, we are an awesome capsule hostel located in central Taipei, a minute walk away from Taipei Main Station.
We want to provide a cozy environment with a lot of music performances and activities so we are looking for talents to perform here.
However, if you want to help cleaning instead, you're more than welcomed and actually it's much easier than carrying out the musical performances!
Hilfe bei Kunstprojekten
Staff in our youth hostel are nice and friendly! If you want to practice Mandarin, we will be pleased to help you out :)
Hello, dear traveler. Thank you for viewing our page!
There are 2*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ projects in our hostel that you can apply for:
★ 1. Music Project
Please send the video link of you performing music (acoustic music preferably) to us first and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Instruments and equipment available: decent stereo/an electronic piano/an acoustic guitar/2 ukulele
-If you are not sure about if you can carry out 1-hour-performance or not, please don't apply for it.
-Please note that you will need to make beds and clean the common areas, as well. Every week, you will be doing 1 day of performance, 4 days of housekeeping work, and 2 days off.
-Please keep in mind that we will arrange your shift first, and if you have any specific travelling plans, please tell us beforehand!
★ 2.Helper project
- Minimum stay is two weeks (Short term availability is also possible, please message us!)
- You will have to work 4 hours a day, every 5 days you get 2 days off. (Please note that it might NOT be working 5 days in a row, and 2 days off in a row)
- Don't expect days off in weekends! It can happen, but don't count on it!
- We will arrange your shift first, and if you have any specific travelling plans,
please tell us beforehand because it's hard to adjust everyone's shift.
- Help 4 hours a day, from 11:00 to 15:00.
- Help includes making 4 single beds/per hour, vacuuming/mopping the floor, and cleaning flip-flops
- It will be more busy on weekend so please note we might assign 16 beds (MAX) for you, but it's not common, maybe 2 times in a month
*️️️*️️️Please also note that we have a probationary period of 1 week. If we don't think the beds you make are up to our standard, we will have to terminate the hosting by the end of the week. (it rarely happens though, only twice for the past 2 years:))
Please feel free to ask any questions if you have any concerns. :)
Mandarin, English, Japanese, French, Korean
A comfortable bed with reading table in the mixed or female dormitory (you choose!), shared bathroom, spacious kitchen with everything you need!
What we offer for every volunteer:
- Free breakfast: toast, butter and jam from 7:00-11:00
- Milk tea, lemon tea and freshly ground coffee are served 24 hours
- 3 public computers are available 24 hours
What we have nearby:
- police station just right around the corner to keep you safe
- two gyms for you to work out
- park for you to picnic with other volunteers and play with squirrels
- biggest hospital in Taipei so you don't need to worry being sick
- numerous places for you to buy lunch/dinner
Please feel free to contact us on Facebook if you have any concerns. :)
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
mehr als zwei
1 hour performance for musicians, 4 hours labor work for helpers
Dies sind zusätzliche optionale Bewertungen, wenn Mitglieder Feedback hinterlassen. Es wird die im Schnitt hinterlassene Bewertung für jede Option angezeigt.
Korrekte Angaben im Profil: