We are married couple. We love travels and discovering the world. We have spent 2 years traveling in Asia and we also participated in many projects as volunteers. After all closer and further travels, we have recently bought a more than 100-years-old house in a village in Izera Foothills. We would like to build our little magic oasis hidden from the materialistic world and opened for valuable people.
Our dream is to go in the direction of sustainable lifestyle, based on permaculture and ecobuilding.
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
For us traveling is not only places, but especially people. When we travel we love to experience local culture and lifestyle. Relationships and cultural exchange are what we appreciate the most. This is what we also would like to give to our guests. We can cook together Polish or Asian food. We have a lot of positive energy and a lot of travel stories to share. We can introduce you to Polish and Eastern Europe culture, Polish cuisine, language and traditions.
As we are starting our garden, there is plenty of tasks to do, mostly outside. We also need help with everyday duties.
What kind of work you can expect:
- gardening, this season we would like to set up an eco-garden
- preparing the land for garden, planting vegetables and flowers and taking care of them
- organizing the outside area
- participate in the household duties (cleaning, cooking, etc.)
- construction projects (stone paths etc.)
- our plan for this summer is to build outside toilets and summer kitchen, we will also need help with it
We are flexible, so we encourage you to introduce your own initiatives if you have any ideas for improvements.
If you have any hard skills or specific knowledge, please also let us know, for sure we will find a possibility to give you a way to do what you like and in what you are the best.
Polish, English, basic Russian
You will stay with us in a 100-years old house with a beautiful surroundings.
- You will have private or shared room (depending on situation and number of guests)
- All meals (mostly vegetarian) are included. We will cook and eat togehter
- Wi-fi is available only till 5pm in the weekdays, in urgent cases we can provide you Internet in other time as well
If you're interested in more information, just ask.
There are many interesting spots around - hills and mountains, beautiful views, lovely towns, castles, churches, trekking trials, tourists attractions, lake, etc. It is close to Germany and even closer to Czech Republic. You can also just simply relax in our house or in the garden.
You can get to our place from Wroclaw by train or bus. There are direct buses to here from Jelenia Góra. There is also a train station in Gryfów Śląski. We can pick you up from the nearest towns Gryfów Śląski or Lubomierz.
You will likely spend outside most of your time during the day, so bring good shoes, a waterproof/windproof jacket and clothes according to all temperatures.
As we live the village lifestyle we rather go to bed early and we wake up early. Anyone with love to countryside and gardening is more than welcome.
We prefer short-term stays, 7-10 days or so.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week