Bisher 423 mal gespeichert
*** WHO WE ARE ***
We are an established non-profit organization with a mission to develop permaculture, eco-tourism and environmental education in Pai. The foudantion is currently being run by Damien and Lyse and their 2 kids: Kenji&An-Dao. We're a family size project.
Our project is about creating a space of abundance and sustainability, about sharing knowledge and skills, and about reconnecting to ourselves, to others and to Mother Earth. Our long term vision is to build resilience among local communities.
*** WHAT WE DO ***
Our LAND RESTORATION project focuses on the regeneration of abused rice paddies into a heaven of biodiversity through the principles of permaculture. After less than two years working on this land, the results are already amazing! In addition we have started a beekeeping projects to boost pollination (and help those cute little creatures), which also gave us our first honey this year, and are developping an aquaponics system (raising fish while growing vegetable in a closed loop system). This is all part of our mission to research&develop local resilience and to produce quality organic and local food.
We also place a strong focus on EDUCATION. We have recently built the education center (bamboo-cob) which will allow us to host more regular workshops and events, both for local schools and tourists, in order to promote eco/agro-tourism and environmental friendly pratices. The long term vision is a place of research and exchange on all subjects of sustainable living and resilience.
We are also starting a new chapter with a focus on the human dimension of Transition: Lyse and Damien are both trained coaches with an expertize in supporting people's personal and professional transition. Lyse focuses on family and parenting dynamics while Damien's passionate about activism and how to boost our contribution to the ecologic transition.
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Babysitten und Kinderbetreuung
Zubereiten / Kochen von Mahlzeiten für die Familie
Hilfe mit Computer /Internet
There are many ongoing projects and activities at the farm: land restoration, organic gardening, aquaponics, beekeeping, low techs, education, etc. We are looking for independent and responsible people. We are looking for workawayers that want to engage in social/environmental missions and are ready to work for it.
As a research and education center, they are no limits to what you can learn... It's al up to your personal motivation!
You can also have a great cultural exchange by engaging in activities at our partners schools.
*** GENERAL CONDITIONS *** please read the whole description carefully and make sure you are ok with the conditions before you apply. When you apply, please respected the process given below.
- Minimum stay: 4 weeks.
- Max people: 2 if you can share the tent.
- Free time: you're welcome to engage in any of the other projects once you're main tasks are done, or enjoy Pai's great lifestyle.
*** DESCRIPTION OF HOW YOU CAN HELP US AND WHAT WE'LL BE EXPECTING OF YOU DURING YOUR STAY ***
1. GHOST WRITING & COMMUNICATION:
We are looking for a ghost writer and content creator to support our communication effort and reach out to more people. The core mission will be to document what we do, write about our story, and share it on our social media.
- PERMACULTURE PROJECT : take pictures&videos of ongoing projects at the farm, write articles and post them on our social media.
2. COACHING PROJECT : interview Damien every week on a specific subject (to be decided together) to create engaging content, explicit our message and share it on our social media.
2. HOUSE CHORES (this is part of living together and sharing our space):
- keep the community living space and kitchen tidy and functional.
- Cook 1 meal / day for the team.
3. MORE ? please let us know if you'd be interested by one or more of the following (secondary jobs. You'll have to be responsible for you main tasks first):
- Education : Do you have a teaching certificate or experience : maybe you can help us with the education project with the local school ?
- Gardening & Permaculture.
- Any other skills we should know of that would benefit our projects?
=> We are developping a playground for nature lovers so there is always a lot of things to do for motivated and autonomous people. Our time is precious and we are interested to meet people with will; commitment and an autonomous attitude towards learning and contributing.
*** APPLICATION PROCESS ***
We receive so many applications that we need to screen the more motivated people! If you want to apply please follow these steps:
1. PRESENTATION: please write on the 1st line of the message: NAME / DATE OF STAY / NUMBER OF PEOPLE / EMAIL (and whatapp if you have)
2. INTRODUCTION: please tell us a bit more about yourself and your motivation.
3. WHY DO YOU FIT THE POSITION? Please share your experience and relevant skills.
4. Any other remarks, questions?
Thai: Gute Kenntnisse
*** ACCOMMODATION ***
Beautiful canvas bell tent. Fits up to 4 people so you'll be more than comfortable!
*** FOOD ***
We will share meals: either home cooked or at local restaurants. We both love to cook, especially with ingredients from our garden, and love to meet people that share a passion for good food from around the globe! As the team gets bigger cooking meals for everyone is one of the main things you can help us with!
Weekends are off (family time for us) to allow us some privacy. We will not provide meals on weekends.
The surrounding valley offers lots of activities, from social gathering in Pai city, great music scene, amazing food (thai and international), to nature treks and discoveries (waterfalls, reforestation projects...) . You will also enjoy the ongoing meditation, yoga, martial arts and dance circles, or just relax from your work at the farm with a massage or a spa!
Pai's lifestyle is amazingly rich and diverse!
5 half-days a week. Weekends off.
Dies sind zusätzliche optionale Bewertungen, wenn Mitglieder Feedback hinterlassen. Es wird die im Schnitt hinterlassene Bewertung für jede Option angezeigt.
Korrekte Angaben im Profil: