Hello Travellers! I'm Mugdha and I'm 24 years old. I work as a Corporate Lawyer in a firm.I have some great interest in learning languages. I am currently learning French, Spanish and Japanese.
I live with my parents and a brother in Delhi. Delhi is the capital city of India with a population of around 18 million.
We live on the west side of the city which is close to some famous monuments. Our house is close to the Delhi Metro which has a great connectivity with the whole of Delhi.
You will get a free stay at our house with a separate room of your own. You can enjoy the sightseeing with us or on your own, as you wish.
- Stay at our house
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with my family (Indian cuisine mainly)
- Local Travel to all the popular monuments in Delhi (Red Fort, India Gate, Quatab Minar, Lotus Temple, Akshadam
Temple, Humayun's Tomb, Parliament and President's House)
- Connectivity with the Delhi Metro (Our house is really close to the Metro Station, so you can roam on your own too)
- Privacy and no disturbance
- Insights into the Indian culture and traditions
Things not Included:
- Tickets to the monuments. Although, most of the monuments have no entry fee.
I need help in the French Language.
My current level in French is B2 which is a pretty good level. I can speak, read, write and understand in French really well and I wish to take it forward. (C2, it's my dream). I think I can be better at it if I get the opportunity to talk to Francophones. I need you to help me out in the upper intermediate level in French in the following areas:
1) Oral Conversation - Talk to me daily on a variety of topics from simple to very difficult. Point out my mistakes all the time. Suggest me better ways of saying things. Proper sentences and words to be used.
2) Accent Improvement - Correct my accent and pronunciation wherever possible.
3) Vocabulary Enrichment
4) Business and Legal French - This would be an added advantage. If you can guide me on the technical words and phrases used in the professional business world, it would be great.
A French native would be preferred. Your mother tongue must be French.
A French teacher would be an added advantage.
You must be willing to spend a total of 5 hours teaching me French.
A good knowledge and experience in teaching the higher level of French as I've already attained a decent level in the same.
Patient, cooperative and adjustable to my requests.
English, Hindi and French
You will stay at our house. You will be provided with a separate room of your own with attached washroom. You are free to use the kitchen and the living room. We will be providing you with the food (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.) We would love to take you to the Indian restaurants for dinner. You can enjoy some really authentic Indian cuisine with us.
We can fix the 5 hours of French practice early morning or late at night so that, you can go out and enjoy Delhi during the day. I can myself accompany you to these monuments if you need company. Though, you are free to roam around yourself and have your privacy.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
5 hours/day, 5 days