Bisher 411 mal gespeichert
We are a family of five people who strive to provide foreign language education in an underprivileged rural part of Ukraine to kids and help workawayers discover Ukraine through its people, cuisine, culture, historical places, and language. Our small family-run language school is a semi-charitable project. We charge very little for language classes. Some students are very poor so we teach them for free.
We are looking for native English speakers (M-F) to teach and practice languages with us. The objective of our school is to provide the highest quality education with a focus on speaking skills.
If you love kids, have lots of patience, and want to make a difference, then we are inviting you into our big international family!
We provide meals and accommodation in a private room in exchange for English lessons. We are a Russian and Ukrainian-speaking family of 5: myself Elena (41), my mum Nathalie (69), my husband Sergey (40), and our twin boys ( 16 months old).
We are able to host two people at a time; therefore, the tasks will be shared between the two of you.
Extra credit for native speakers of English who also speak French or Spanish, play chess, play the piano or guitar and are willing to share their knowledge with our students.
Babysitten und Kinderbetreuung
Hilfe mit Computer /Internet
What We Offer:
- Full board ( home-cooked breakfast, lunch, and dinner--often with vegetables that were still growing in our vast backyard garden that same morning.)
- Lodging ( a private room)
- Live an authentic Ukrainian experience
- Russian/ Ukrainian language practice
- Opportunity to learn how to cook Russian & Ukrainian dishes
- Crash course in looking after twins & early childhood development
Dieses Projekt schließt möglicherweise den Umgang mit Kindern ein. Mehr Informationen findest du in unseren Verhaltensregeln und Tipps hier.
1) We are looking for volunteers/native speakers to help conduct Conversational English classes for kids (ages 5-16) in a creative way using books, videos, songs, and games. Our mission is to teach children how to SPEAK English through fun and engaging activities.
We use Google Classroom as a tool to manage the curriculum and send the homework.
Your task is to conduct a maximum of 5 lessons per day (55 mins each). We have local English teachers at our school as well.
We ask that volunteers stay a minimum of two months so that the children have time to get used to you. For those wanting to learn Russian, we also suggest a stay of at least two or three months to develop a good foundation in the language. We wish it to be enjoyable for you and for us. We are a very flexible and easy-going family.
Since we have had the twins the focus is a bit change cause they are now our priority number 1.
2) Having twins changed our project a lot. We are looking for a kind gentle person ( doesn't have to be an English native speaker at all) to become our twins linguistic and cultural educator / au pair. We are raising them multilingual and would like to expose them to as many languages as possible ( English, French, Spanish, German, Polish, Portuguese - so far!!!) They are very happy active kids. Please notice that we are not looking for just a babysitter, we are looking for a friend, for a person who is ready to share his/her heart and get back so much in return from all of us!
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Sprachaustausch an
Dieser Gastgeber gibt an, dass er dir gern seine Muttersprache beibringt oder selbst eine Sprache lernen möchte.
Bitte wende dich direkt an ihn, um weitere Auskünfte zu erhalten.
We live in a very pleasant and bright house which is situated in the countryside about 15 km away from the nearest Metro Station in Kyiv. But there are regular buses to the city, and we travel there by cars also almost every day, so we can give you a lift.
We have two bikes you can use to go around the village which is nice and quiet. There is a nice local bar with Wifi, and there is a bus that leaves for Kyiv every 20 mins from the center of the village!
Attention allergy sufferers! We have a dog and 2 cats.
We are not vegetarians.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
We have very good wi-fi. It is fast and cheap in Ukraine.
mehr als zwei
5 hours per day 5 days a week
Dies sind zusätzliche optionale Bewertungen, wenn Mitglieder Feedback hinterlassen. Es wird die im Schnitt hinterlassene Bewertung für jede Option angezeigt.
Korrekte Angaben im Profil: