I am working on building and organizing an eco friendly environmental project focusing on the idea of the free-spirit place for active people who are involved in different creative activities and practices.
I would like that one day this little place here in Sicily can become a meeting point for those who wants to express their own free spirit.
I like to travel and I have an experience of living in different countries and cultures. The healthy way of living is one of my goals. I like to share knowledge and ideas with others.
The property is located in the area of S.Maria del Focallo which is close to Ispica, Pozzallo, Modica, and you could also go to Siracusa by bus or train.
Everyone is more than welcome:
- clean person, not trouble makers
- respecting yourself and others
- ready to share and exchange ideas
- team-workers, able to cooperate and achieve common goals
- easy-going person with a feeling of empathy, connected to others
- those who are interested in a personal growth and continual self-learning
- creative and aware of sustainability
*️️️️️️️️️*️️️️️️️️️*️️️️️️️️️ You could see the special requirements in the field below *️️️️️️️️️*️️️️️️️️️*️️️️️️️️️
Please contact me for further information.
Minimum stay from 2 weeks.
Heimwerker- und Bauarbeiten
Zubereiten / Kochen von Mahlzeiten für die Familie
Mithilfe auf einem Bauernhof
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Betreuung von Tieren
Hilfe mit Computer /Internet
Volunteers will have the opportunity to work in a quiet place surrounded by nature and learning how to grow organic vegetables, taking care of plants and animals.
Travelers can experience and learn how to cook traditional Italian and Sicilian food and practice Italian and Sicilian languages
I can share my knowledge about oriental philosophies such as meditation, mindfulness, thai chi, chi gung, tao.
We are looking for people with an experience in different practical fields such as:
- building and construction projects (builder, carpenter, electrician, plummer)
- eco garderning (landscapers, gardeners)
- eco & sustainability design
- website organizer and computer programs
2 rooms fully furnished:
Room 1 - double bed
Room 2 - double bed
It's also possible to sleep in a tent during the high season
Shared bathroom and the outside shower (towels are provided)
Shared kitchen with all the necessary equipment (you could cook your own food)*
*️️️️️️️️️️Volunteer will be supplied with 2 meals (lunch and dinner) simple but healthy vegetarian food (we grow our own vegetables and fruits). Coffee, milk, tea are provided.
If you need any specific food/ products you can buy at the closest shops.
In the spare time, you can go cycling, walking and running along the beach or practicing yoga and meditation.
This area is full of interesting historical and cultural spots:
ispica, Pozzallo, Modica, Scicli, Punta Secca, Ragusa Ibla, Noto, Siracusa, etc.
If you are a nature lover you have a lot of choices:
Parco Forza, Laghetti di Cava Grande, Vendicari Reserve National Park, and of course the beautiful beaches such as Santa Maria del Focallo (only 10 minutes by bicycle), Porto Ulisse, Cirica, and many others.
How to get here:
- From Catania airport, you can take a direct bus to Pozzallo/Ispica
- From Siracusa you can take train or bus to Pozzallo/Ispica
- From Agrigento you can take bus and train to Catania or Gela and then take the direct train or bus to Pozzallo/Ispica.
For further information about timetables and public transport I will be happy to help you.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Platz für Wohnmobile.
mehr als zwei
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week
Dies sind zusätzliche optionale Bewertungen, wenn Mitglieder Feedback hinterlassen. Es wird die im Schnitt hinterlassene Bewertung für jede Option angezeigt.
Korrekte Angaben im Profil: