Bisher 1131 mal gespeichert
Are you ready to go back to basics with limited electricity, no running water, no wifi... Just raw nature and beautiful people? Than you might find what you're looking for with us!
But before you decide, read the whole description to see if this "Robinson" adventure is something you really want to experience! Because the island life in a remote, off-the-beaten path resort is not for everyone! There will also be a 1 week probation term to see if you are a great fit to the eco resort both from your side as from our side.
We are a very popular “back to basics” eco resort on the island of Hvar, categorized as “Robinson accommodation,” offering 10 spacious beach huts in the middle of nature, a stone's throw away from 2 beautiful, secluded beaches. Each beach hut comes with exquisite sea views, the ideal place to relax and recharge, a world away from the touristic hustle. Enjoy a million stars in one of the many hammocks or lounges and let the gentle sound of the waves lull you to sleep. The place is truly a hidden gem! Surrounded by nature & extraordinary sea views, we are blessed to be able to call this place home! Indulge yourself with tranquility in our little piece of paradise! Explore the pittoresk village nearby and meet its authentic inhabitants. Experience the real Croatia, unwind & reconnect with nature!
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Heimwerker- und Bauarbeiten
Zubereiten / Kochen von Mahlzeiten für die Familie
This place is truly & literally a hidden gem! It's rather difficult to access but it has a unique & wonderful location!
Away from the touristic hustle in the middle of nature, bording the Adriatic Sea with many beautiful private beaches, islands & undescribable views. I will organize day trips to the UNESCO town of Starigrad & Hvar, advice you some of the best spots on the island with small, hidden, unspoiled & uncrowded beaches, beautiful mountain walking trails, the finest local restaurants, local wine & fish festivals, wine tastings at one of the many local wineries, the sizzling nightlife in Hvar (Hula Hula, Carpe Diem, ...), the best cocktail bars, etc. Depending of what you like to do during your free time! You will experience the real Dalmatia, enjoy the local culture in the nearby villages, exchange experiences with locals and discover Hvar from a total different perspective!
I'm in love with this island and can't wait to share the real beauty of it with you, guys!
Dieser Host bietet Unterkunft und Bezahlung.
Der Gastgeber gibt an, dass er den gesetzlichen Stundenlohn seines Landes für jede gearbeitete Stunde zahlt und zudem die Unterkunft zur Verfügung stellt. Er sucht Mithilfe an seinem Unternehmen bzw. bei seiner Geschäftstätigkeit. Nutze bitte die Messaging-Funktion der Website, um mehr Informationen und Details zum gezahlten Lohn zu erhalten. Du solltest alle Absprachen im Vorfeld direkt mit deinem Gastgeber treffen.
PROFESSIONAL HANDY MAN / WOMAN
We are looking for skilled & professional craftsmen to help us with:
- carpentry / joinery (build built-in wardrobes, assemble beds, install inside doors, etc)
- painting the house (inside walls)
- various other DIY projects
HOSPITALITY STAFF + BEACH BAR (FULL - NO APPLICATIONS PLEASE)
For the season of 2022, we are looking for motivated 25+ staff members with experience in hospitality & bartending for the daily management of the resort and the beach bar.
- Cleaning, stocking & supplying of designated common area's, kitchen, beach huts, rooms & sanitary facilities.
- General maintenance of the resort to keep it clean, organised and tidy at all times
- Assist in the guest welcome, from arrival to checkout and deliver exceptional customer service
- Front desk duties, including meet and greet, collect payments, attend the needs of guests in an accurate manner
- Build a good connection with all guests and resolve any complaints/issues quickly to maintain high quality customer service.
- Coördinate litter, recycling and waste disposal
- Coördinate on-site rentals (kayak, paddle board, mountainbikes)
- Interact with customers, take orders and cook/serve easy food and drinks in the beach bar
- Restock and replenish beach bar inventory and supplies
- Inspect communal spaces daily to identify problems with mechanical failure or breakdowns
- Perform repairs and maintenance duties
- Cook for staff taking turns
We expect our staff to be extremely motivated, hard working, social, assertive, entrepreneur but also joyful, active, creative, etc. You will be part of a great team and in direct contact with our guests and therefor this requires extreme professionalism 😊 !
The working hours are divided in 5h to 8h shifts between 7.30am & 22.00pm - 5 days / week. But we're asking flexibility, meaning that if we need help during the day with other staff, that we can also count on you.
- A part-time or full time contract according to the Croatian employment law
- Accommodation in an ensuite private double room with seaview balcony in our main building
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner + fruits + water / tea / coffee
- All drinks and snacks in our beach bar at 50%
- Use of all rentals and facilities (kayaks, SUP, mountainbike, windsurfing, snorkeling, etc)
- Transport around the island of Hvar
- A wonderful experience in a magical place surrounded by great people.
- Minimum 25 yrs (only for hospitality / bar position)
- Experience in hospitality & bartending OR DIY
- Experience in providing excellent guest experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Good math and computer skills
- Positive, engaging personality and professional appearance
- Flexible and motivated in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Outstanding problem solving abilities
- Skilled hands & physical strength
- In perfect healthy condition and fit to perform heavy duties & be able to multi-task
Croatian: Gute Kenntnisse
Your accommodation will be an ensuite private room with a single/double bed, comfy Tempur matresses, a mosquito net, shelves and a seaview balcony. There's a private staff kitchen and bathroom.
You can also relax in 5 different lounge areas, 3 hammocks with a nice drink from our beach bar. All accompanied by sea views.
A basic staff kitchen with gas stove
Big fridge with freezer compartments & drinkable cold water/ ice cube dispenser
Rainwater available with water pump
Food storage boxes
Sanitary 1 outdoor "bucket flush" toilet 1 outdoor rainwater shower
1 bathroom with toilet, shower and 2 sinks.
As staff members, you need to have a working internet plan (3G/4G) to communicate with management and your collegues. You can also buy yourself a local simcard. I recommend the Tele2 tourist sim with 10GB of data for 67kn (9 euro) / month.
24/7 electricity provided in the common spaces for staff (Max 11Kw)
NO RUNNING WATER.
Rain & city water is provided with a electric waterpump from our main watertank (Drinkable water)
WHAT TO TAKE
Food & drinks (no shops, restaurants or bars around here for miles!) - A good pair of hiking shoes (Rocky area) - Slippers (Beach) - Water sandals (Pebble beach) - Anti-mosquito spray - Sweater / Pull over / Jacket
Various activities are possible:
Daytrips, excursions, wine tours, boat/car/motorbike/bike rentals, windsurfing courses, paddle boarding, kayaking, snorkelling, diving, cliff climbing, skydiving and many more. You will be part of a happy community of travelers coming from all parts of the world. You can choose to have some me-time on one of the many small beaches or in a hammock but you can also hang out with the other travellers in the lounges and/or on the terrace. Amazing sunsets, stargazing, nights out to town, some windsurfing or snorkeling, hiking, off-road tours, wine tours, mountainbiking or simply some yoga and relaxation. Just chill, enjoy and create your own perfect stay. We are happy to share some of the best spots on the island of Hvar: small, hidden, unspoiled & uncrowded beaches, beautiful mountain walking/biking trails, the finest local restaurants, local wine & fish festivals, the best wine tastings, the sizzling nightlife of Hvar (Hula Hula, Carpe Diem), the best cocktail bars, etc. It all depending on what you like!
Scenic creeks & beaches, crystal clear water, unspoilt natural beauty... these are a few things that the beautiful island of Hvar has to offer. Known as one of world's 10 most beautiful islands, the 'lavender' island welcomes you not only with a pleasant smell of lavender, sage & rosemary but invites everyone to discover it's rich mix of culture, traditions & architecture. Set between the famous cities of Dubrovnik & Split, it's not only Croatia's most famous & sunniest island but has the perfect location for numerous daytrips or to travel to 'must see' islands such as Korcula, Vis & Brac.
Towns on the island
For families with nice restaurants, cocktail bars, souvenir shops, etc.
Old town with a plenty of history, pittoresk & narrow streets, nice restaurants, cocktail bars, souvenir shops, etc. Hvar town Old, historic city with a sparkling culture and amazing nightlife.
Hvar city is the most famous party place in Croatia hosting the notorious Ultra Europe in July and with several world-known beach clubs such as Carpe Diem Beach & Hula Hula. Hvar is also known as a jetset destination with extravagant yachts, exquisite sea food & worldclass wines. Towns such as Starigrad & Jelsa are definitely worth a visit. If you like really remote, authentic local places I would recommend some small villages inland such as Pitve, Vrisnik, Dol, Svirce, etc. Ivan Dolac, Zavala, Sv Nedelja are also very cosy and not so touristy.
Feel the real Dalmatia and explore those small villages, taste the home made local wine, taste some fresh olive oil or fresh lavender... And don't forget the delicious home made Prosek!
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
Max. 2m40 high because there's a narrow tunnel to pass. Parking provided.
Yes but we have 4 cats and 1 dog on the property
mehr als zwei