Am a married man, community worker and religious leader with a passion for the suffering vulnerable members of the community. My wife Angel Wamboi Wakhungu and I are pioneers of an organization (As us for name and website)
The NGO operates in Siboti area of Bumula Division Bungoma County and its environs. The NGO was formed to carry out the following objectives
1. To carry out Civic education, advocacy, and community awareness and economic empowerment.
2. Establish bursaries and study scholarships for vulnerable children.
3.Capacity build the community to start income generating activities, table banking, micro-financing, merry go round, pig rearing, chicken rearing, dairy farming etc
4. Provide home care support to orphans, widows and other vulnerable members of the community.
5. Start Primary, secondary and tertiary institutions.
6.Engage in ecological activities and establish tree nurseries
7. Provide H.I.V/ AIDS awareness and management.
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Help with Computers / internet
The volunteers will be involved, in teaching the community the methods of Agriculture, computer, mobilizing resources to meet our objectives. they will also be involved in dairy farming, tree planting etc. They will work for 5 hours a day and have free weekends for their holidays and leisure at their cost.
English and Swahili
Visitors will live in my house, use pit latrine, bucket hot shower. They will contribute US$5dollars a day for food, but accommodations will be free. However, they are welcome to donate to the project.
Volunteers will get cheap safaris on request before coming. We have a sister tour firm that charge cheaply.
More than two