I am a nature lover & hope to develop a farm stay retreat center one day. I enjoy meeting & working with people from different background.
I also believe there's a reason for everyone to meet be it short or long duration. I am running a home stay biz in small scale with just 2 bedrooms.(1 single & 1 double bedroom). Sometimes, I organize events for children & adults with different ideas or approach to make it a fun learning experience.
I am living with a family member in a 4 bedroom residential unit located in Subang Jaya-suburban area of Kuala Lumpur. (1hr by train & 35min by car to KL). I do not have big garden just a car porch with some potted plants. Most of the time, the house is a quiet & peaceful home office with cozy space to relax.
Nearest attraction is Sunway Lagoon , Sunway Pyramid Mall & Ayer Hitam forest reserve park. (15min by car) You will need to use Grab car to commute if you are not used to walking under hot sun. However, Grab is not expensive as most of the groceries & food stalls is within 5km.
Occasionally, it will be full of noise if I have children events or children group tour.
Note: This is not a hostel & do not have big crowd & you are expected to work independently most of the time. House needs to be kept clean, tidy & with care at all times. This neighbourhood is not a clubbing but residential area.
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
Language practice; Learning on local culture & food, suburb n uncommon tourist area where the local mingles. Opportunity to travel to other states occasionally if it coincides with my travel schedule. However, accommodation out of homestay will need to be bear by own self as well as your meals.
I am looking for people who can perform either one of the following projects:
1) Gardening/ landscaping/composting - to build a herb / edible vertical garden in a car porch area. Use own creativity to create a neat & nice landscape indoor & outdoor. Grow some organic n edible vegetables vertically in the outdoor/in the community garden nearby. (Good DIY orgnanic farming, compost making experience & Landscaping skills for garden will be an added advantage)
2) creative artist / interior designer (DIY concept) on a few walls & two rooms to create a inspiring & homely space for guests. Prefer people who has skills on mural art/caricature/wallpaper installation or any other interior/ plant based deco skills and ideas.
3) Carpentry / handyman skills for household up keeping & maintenance.
4) General Household cleaning before arrival and departure of other guests.
5) Conduct English camp & other activities for students in the homestay or at orphanage or elderly centre. (Music/percussive jamming,arts & crafts, hair cutting skills or sports or any other skills in handling children & elderly will be good)
6) conduct an event / interest sharing session if you have some life & social skills that can teach or share with others on any physical & mental well-being will be good. (Eg: yoga, animation/comics illustration/drawings, plant/music instrument, photography etc)
1) Maximum 15 hours a week. food not provided but accommodation provided. U r allow to use the kitchen facilities.
-pls state your availability period, skills or relevant experience, destination before & after the stay, medication or allergies in your application.
- prefer mature adult who are responsible, thoughtful, open minded & flexible.
English, Malay, Chinese, very little Korean
Single room with bed, desk & chair or another room will be allocated to you if there is a reservation. Only accommodation provided. You will need to prepare your own meals or get it around the neighborhood. Thus, you are free to use the kitchen but need to keep the house & kitchen clean & tidy at all times.
Local sight seeing around this suburb area, free to take the LRT to go down to KL for city tour. U may join me if I travel to other states. However, u need to pay for own accommodation & settle own meals while we travel to another states within Malaysia.
- Sunway Pyramid Shopping mall
- Ayer Hitam Forest Reserve
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Maximum 15 hours a week (3 hours, 5 days) - food not provided
Accuracy of profile: