We are a Dutch family, owning a luxury resort (26-room) in Sri Lanka which we opened recently.
We are looking for the following help:
- English teacher: to teach our local staff
- Dutch teacher: to teach Dutch to our 14 year old daughter. Ze spreekt vloeiend nederlands, maar haar schrijven en lezen is zeer matig omdat ze nog nooit nederlands onderwijs heeft genoten. In september gaat ze in Nederland naar school en daarom is het noodzakelijk haar nu les te geven.
- Photographer: for hotel - life style - scenery shots
- Videographer: short clips of hotel experiences to add onto the website
- Ghostwriter: to write up our story. How dutch entrepreneurs, realised one of their dreams in Sri Lanka. We prefer a Dutch writer.
- Marketing & Sales to help promote us at Online travel Agencies.
Social Media for getting us known out there
- Web Developers to improve our website experience (our site is a Wix site)
Looking forward getting a nice team together, who will stay in our new resort.
Hilfe mit Computer / Internet
Live in a luxury boutique hotel in a local village with all it's activities, rice-paddy lands, temples, fishermen, 3 km from the ocean. Near Unawatuna and UNESCO World Heritage Galle Fort, the Tourists hot-spots!
Are you a PROFESSIONAL teacher, photographer, videographer, ghostwriter, Sales & Marketing Manager, Web Developer preferably with experience in Hospitality Industry? Available until August 2019 then we are looking for you!! No need to help in the hotel and resort with guests. We have local staff employed for this.
Dutch, English, French and a bit of German
You'll sleep in one of our Deluxe Rooms all by yourself, or if traveling as a couple or family together. You might need to share your room with another work-away'er if we are fully booked.
You can use the hotel and its pool as one of the hotel guests, making sure you're aware that their privacy and hosting is our priority. You do not need to help out with guests in this hotel, since we have our local staff to do this. We'll provide you 2 times a day with local foods. You'll join the local staff when possible to enables a nice mutual exchange.
You can rent a scooter for approx. 6 USD a day, or go around by Tuktuk to discover the area. The local shops are at 5 min. walking distance. The indian ocean at 6 min. by scooter.
Within 6-20 min. you can visit: the best beaches of southwest Sri Lanka, Unawatuna, UNESCO World Heritage Galle Fort, surf great waves, visit Kogalla lake, herbal spice gardens and the famous Stilt Fishermen. Also you can make day trips to Udawale or Yala National Parks.
You can rent a scooter for approx. 6 USD a day. In this way you can discover the whole south of Sri Lanka very cheap and easily. Local food shops are at walking distance.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
mehr als zwei
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week