We are a project that combines Permaculture with living in an authentic community.
We have a big Permaculture Garden with raised and crater beds. We plant a lot of exotic and local vegetables and do the whole process by ourselves. There is also a big apiculture with 50 beehives that needs help. Only if you are not allergic or afraid, of course. We also do seminars and workshops about Permaculture, Conserving and Fermenting, Personal Growth and Comunity Making.
As a community we are 5 people from age 25 to 63. As a voluteer you gonna be involved in some parts of the community, like the main meeting. We also have a weekly meeting for the volunteers to share our way of communication and hear, how everybody feels with the group, the work ect.
We love to travel ourselves and welcoming travelers here is always an inspiration.
We are located 25 km from Augsburg in the south of Germany.
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
We live in a beautiful landscape of Bavaria. Our garden is a big playground, with slack-lines, a little creek and a big trampoline, where we love to hang out in our free time. Many interesting people come to stay with us with different life-styles, which are very inspiring. We do Permaculture Workshops and other seminars for personal growth, like dancing, gaelic seasonal festivals and group process.
– all about growing vegetables with Permaculture (Sepp): Seed extraction, sow, plant,
– building raised beds (Hugelkultur) and crater gardens
- Beekeeping (if you want to ;-)
– conserve, ferment and store the harvest
– Living with a self-sufficient livestyle
– Living in an authentic community, group process and non-violent communication
– Organizing and implementation of a solidary/ community-supported agriculture
– Organization of small events and Permaculture Workshops
MINIMUM STAY 4 WEEKS
Single Bedroom, dormitory or tent/bus in the garden (we have a large and really beautiful garden around the house! ;-))
We are located 30 minutes from Augsburg. The bus station "Emersacker Ortsmitte" is 5 minutes to walk. We have a very good connection to the city and many friends there.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week