Hi, my name is Pablo and im natural builder since 14 years.
I run this project to share my knowledge by giving workshops and hosting people that want to learn about these technics.
The project is an on-site school for natural building learning (through many workshops you can help with)
Its located in an ecological-quarter Villa Sol, in Salsipuedes, sierras de Córdoba, Argentina.
Currently, we sleep in tents and the amenities are very humble and simple, like in a wild camping.
THAT MEANS : Natural rough life, composting toilet, tents and so on. Enjoy the night with their stars and silence.
But very soon we will have some rooms to host people.
AT THE MOMENT NOISY AND PARTY PEOPLE ARE NOT WELCOME.
Here, the day by day is beautiful, natural and rustic. And we like to keep it like that way.
The project only accept people that can help with energetic and dynamic work.
Every skill level is welcome, but you need to be honest by telling us in case you know nothing (nobody is perfect).
A normal day could be:
1) at 7:30: self-made light breakfast.
2) at 8,00 O CLOCK: we start to work until...
3) 13:00 hours. Time when the vegetarian lunch is ready.
4) After that, everybody is free to know the beautiful surroundings.
5) 19,30 hours: dinner is ready. At night, enjoying the calm nature and dont bother the others with noise. Live the night birds, foxes and many animals close to enjoy their time.
The typical tasks could be: carrying materials, bringing up mud walls, cleaning the tools, etc. etc. Also some gardening but not so much.
What we can offer:
- space to camp, composting toilet, cold shower (maybe in november already finished the hot new shower)
- Vegetarian food (breakfast, lunch and dinner) We ask for help with those tasks.
- One hour each 2 days theoric natural building lessons.
- Help with your spanish (no matter if you dont speak spanish, Pablo speaks 5 languages)
- The place is pretty humble. But getting better every months.
We ask for:
- Do the 5 hours work-help promptly
- enjoy the nature by respecting that (you would learn how if you need that)
- to be sufficiently with your breakfast and pause times.
- to arrive the day you said and a "logical" time.
- to have a flexible and happy way to help others.
- THERE WONT BE ANY MONEY EXCHANGE
To begin, you are welcome for 5 days as the "first stage". If you want to stay longer, thats something to speak when we know each other, face to face.
for more details, just ask.
yoga teachers can exchange 1 or more hours of their volunteers job for yoga lessons every day (to me and the others volunteers if they want).
Help with Eco project
We work with :
Natural building technics and all the needs to hold the project. Being help with the order and maintenance of the living area.
A volunteer can expect to do:
- natural building technics, some gardening, etc.
- cleaning of the place, help with cooking, maintenance in general
- moving materials all around. Wood, stones, mud...
All things we need to do, are to make it with high dynamic love-work. Its the only way we work here. Only the active people are welcome.
English, German, Italian, Portugues, Spanish and a little French (for the rest of languages, we find the way!)
At the moment, we camp here. So you need a tent, slepping bag, torch, etc, etc.
Here there is the beautifull hills from Córdoba, many nature around.
The volunteers benefit from coming here by learning natural building, organic farming, etc. in an intensive and personal way.
Doing this in a real work in a Natural Building School Project.
More than two
natural building technics, community living, spanish lessons, yoga lessons...
5 hours a day 5 days a week
My Photo Album