Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Spain, United Kingdom
14/01/2019 - 14/02/2019
I have dreamt of travelling around many places and knowing friendly people around the world, a long time ago. Didn't having the courage really doing this, I just started small backpacking trips around Ireland and Portugal for some weeks.
My job as a mediadesigner in a fashion company didn't satisfy my real hunger of beeing creative and beeing myself. So I decided some month ago that it's time for a change.
I quit my job ... without knowing what comes next.
So here I am! My name is Sarah, I'm 27 years old and I would love to help you with any kind of creative or inspiring job you have.efreh my mind.
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help with Computers / internet
First apprenticeship: sewing and basics of fashion design
Second apprenticeship: media design, especially layouting all kinds of print products like brochures, business cards, logos etc.
Both teached me a good sense for design and a feeling of colors, shapes and proportions.
I love beeing creative in many ways:
- Lot's of my furniture consist of selfmade refurbished stuff
- Sometimes I paint with oil colors or draw with pencils.
- I love cooking and baking and share the meal with other people.
- sitting and working in gardens and admiring the variety of plant is beautiful. I plant my own cucumbers, tomatoes and pumkins on my large balcony.
- DIY projects: e.g. building a table of an old plank or creating concrete lamps.
- I like going to exhibitions (contemporary arts)
Open-minded, creative, communicative and warm-hearted woman is searching for a new expeirence. I would love to hear from you!
English Level B2 and German as a native speaker. I would like to improve my English skills and can teach you some german words if you want. Moreover I have learned just some spanish words and I'm not hostile to learn more of this great language!
Special dietary requirements
I prefer eating vegetables but it's no problem for me eating meat