01/10/2019 - 19/09/2020
My name is Danielle. I have a working holiday visa to stay a year in Japan and I arrived at the end of September 2019.
As I was interested by Japan when I was younger, I decided to come enjoy maybe my last working holiday visa. My goal is to improve my Japanese, discover the Japanese way of life and the culture by traveling from the north to the south and doing some volunteers and/or work in different places.
As I would like to travel all over Japan, but not in a quick way, I wish I could find some 1-2 months volunteers/jobs at least and who knows maybe more if it helps the host and I really like the environment.
I used to live in a few countries where I worked and/or studied; the majority of my life in France, 7 months in England, 6 months in Hungary, 5 months in Spain, a year in Argentina with the working holiday visa. I visited some other countries in Europe (Belgium, Germany, Netherland, Serbia, Slovenia, Austria) and South America (Brazil, Paraguay, Bolivia, Peru, Chile). So that's the reason why I speak fluently English and Spanish.
I'm an easy-going person to live in community, people say that I have always the smile and I have a bubbly personality.
In jobs, I can be very dedicated, I like to discover and learn new tasks and get to know new environments.
I'm looking forward to meet you.
Have a good day!
My working experience is mostly in catering and event sectors. Here is a non exhaustive list of my working skills:
- Preparing and resupplying the breakfast buffet.
- Welcoming customers.
- Setting and clearing the tables.
- Serving customers.
- Doing the washing up.
- Cleaning up areas.
- Folding, washing, counting linens and taking from each floor.
- Verifying mini-bars in every rooms of hotels.
- Carrying out and in stock control.
- Assisting customers in the selection and purchase of items.
- Handling customers’ complaints in a professional and diplomatic way.
- Setting up promotional events and displays.
- Promoting the shop and its products at every opportunity.
- Highlighting special promotions to customers.
- Giving expert advice to customers regarding products.
- Doing additional sales.
- Promoting companies, products, services and events.
- Standing up with the smile telling the catchphrase.
- Talking clearly with the adapted voice in a crowd.
I'm open-minded and I love to eat, my favorite thing is meat, but I eat everything so I adapt myself easily if they are only vegetarian food.
I love sports and I'd like to discover more about the ones from the mountains. As I'm from the city full of concrete, I had not so much the opportunity to practice them (once in snowboard and once in mountainboard).
Special dietary requirements