24/04/2019 - 03/08/2019
My name is Annika and I'm a 22-year-old student from Germany. I just finished my bachelors in Teaching (English and Sports) and now I'm taking s time out to travel beautiful Norway, expand my skills and knowledge and to meet new people!
I have always had a passion for travelling, my most inspiring journeys have been to Ghana to work in a sports project and last year I spent 4 months in Ireland.
I am trying workaway for the first time because I want to not only travel Norway but also live there, meet people and spend a longer time with them, so that I really understand your way of living and of course help out in your projects.
I am looking forward to helping you with your project with all my motivation and passion and would enjoy being part of your family/ community for a time.
Babysitting / child care
Help with Eco project
Helping with Tourists
- Gardening (Especially interested in permaculture and organic farming)
- Farmwork and Animal care (I'm hardworking and not afraid to get my hands dirty!)
- Teaching different kind of sports (Skiing, football, swimming, yoga, slacklining, surfing,....)
- Teaching languages (English and German)
- Taking care/ animating children: I worked as a teamer in an adventure-based learning camp, give swimming lessons in primary schools and as I studied teaching I did a few internships in schools
- I am very communicative, positive, energetic and most importantly, I am motivated to learn new things!
-I have a driving license, a first aid and a life guard license.
If you need any further information, feel free to ask! :)
I speak German and English fluently and learning Spanish.
Special dietary requirements
I don't eat meat but fish! 😊