I run a small boutique kennel near Assisi in Umbria Italy. I live in a traditional farmhouse in a beautiful countryside amongst the olive trees. My clients are International and I need someone that speaks English and really loves dogs and has some experience with them. A couple would be welcome too.
- Flexible working hours depending on furry guests we have
- If you want to explore the surrounding area it is recommended that you have your own vehicle (and have driver’s license)
- Minimum 3 months stay and if we get along with each other you are welcome to stay longer
- You are expected to prepare your meals autonomously as i don't enjoy cooking
What I have to offer:
- Board and lodging in a fully equipped renovated apartment with views.
- Expertise of a local to the great beauties this area has to offer.
- Pocket money for meals
My property is very well placed for seeing Italy! I am 20 minutes from Assisi and Perugia and 2 hours from Florence, Rome and three hours from Venice.
Help with Computers / internet
Italian language and all cultural aspects of Italy. Umbria has many wonderful places to be visited as well as all Italy.
Truffles, virgin oil and wine.
I am looking for a responsable, serious dog lover. I need help with daily basic maintenance of the kennels, dog walking and feeding even when I'm not in . To share with myself light gardening. A trial period would be appreciated.
Independant apartment with bedromm and double bed. Modern bathroom with shower. Kitchen with cooker, oven dishwasher and washing machine
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week