I (Elena), Marco and the little Rita are searching for some help mainly in playing with her in the afternoon while we at at work.
We are living in Padua, a beautiful city 40 minutes far from Venice (by train).
Long staying applicant will have a preferential selection track.
Your help will be requested mainly from 4:pm to 7:pm monday/Friday.
Weekends always free.
I will soon add some details about expected daily schedule and our home and everything else.
- no smoke
- (international) driving licence
- good English and basic spoken Italian
- previous referenced experience in childcare
- open to dialog and to solve together any possible issue
- we will host you as a member of our family. We'll religiously respect your time off, but PLEASE do not apply if you want to spent all your time off in your private room and if you are not happy to share our daily life.
- We will be happy to host a workawayer who really LOVES and deeply RESPECT children, PLEASE do not apply if children are just a kind of work to you.
Babysitting and creative play
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
We can share with you our Italian language, we are good cookers and love to teach cooking.
- Babysitting Rita up to 3 hours per day
- Feeding the cats (2) 2/day and cleansing their litter once per day
- occasionally helping with small house tasks (but we still have an housekeeper who takes care of cleaning the house and ironing)
- drive Rita to school in the morning and bring her home in the afternoon
Private room with a single bed and a double sofa-bed.
Private bathroom (shared just with the cats :) )
2 floors apartment surrounded by a beautiful park, 10 minutes by bus from the city center. 15 minutes by bus from Abano, famous thermal city with public thermal pools.
We provide typical italian food, with a special attention for healthy and well balanced meals. Breakfast and dinner will be shared moments monday to friday. Lunch will be out of home for us, and free for the workawayer. Every saturday morning there's a small vegetables and friut market (low proces and very high quality, from farm to consumer) just a few steps far from our home.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
4 hours per day, 5 days/week.