Italien, Niederlande, Norwegen, Portugal
30.05.2020 - 01.10.2020
unterwegs auf Reisen
Hi Everyone !
I'm Ignacio From Argentina, I have been living in Europe for the last two years. Currently I'm traveling till winter season start again.
I’m looking to explore and learn about culture and new skills and meet people :) and have fun! I have a lot of energy and I will please to shared.
Very open minded, tranquil, easy going, respectful and I have always a smile on me. I like to sign and play guitar, I enjoy the outdoors like rock climbing, camping , surfing , ski and snowboarding , hiking, swimming and kayaking.
I been traveling and living in more than 15 countries in 4 years, so I have a lot of stories.
I like to cook to and mix the different cultures at the kitchen :)
I have a wide range of skills because I'm a very restless person who likes to try new challenges:
- Power tools
-Construction and Carpenter
-Tourism and customer service skills
-Sport teaching and local guide
-Coking and Kitchen porter
-Power tools, construction and gardening : I have experience working as a ski technician with machines and lots of power tools. One experience as volunteer for two month as a gardener in Colombia. And Construction of bamboo houses in Ecuador also as a volunteer.
- Hospitality and Guest house Skills: 3 times volunteer as a receptionist in hostel and camping, where I was doing check in / outs and welcoming to guest also as night watcher keeping order and attending guest request. Preparing beds and keep clean common spaces.
-Painting skills on concrete walls and wood fences, sanding and plastering.
- Farm skills: my family have two farms in Argentina and I been helping them with animals specially cows and horses.
-Berry picking : I Help to my sister to pick Black Berries one season in Argentina during the summer
- Mechanical skills : 3 years of experience as a Mechanical maintenance engineer , working with heavy machinery and also 6 month of industrial maintenance in the food industry.
- Instructor or teaching Skills : I work for two seasons in a self employment project as Ski and Snowboard instructor in Argentina, where as well of teaching snow sport I been doing local guiding at the mountains.
- Kitchen Porter and Coking: I work for two months in a 5 start hotel Kitchen in Ireland , where I was cleaning and carry out other menial duties in the kitchen, preparing basic food and food handling. Also Experience as Kitchen Manager In meditation center preparing vegetarian food for 80 people and being manager of 8 volunteer on the kitchen.
I like to play cards and learn how to play musical instruments
I prefer mostly lacto-ovo vegetarian food