🌟 Looking now for a Workawayer 🙋🏼♀️ Minimum stay 6 weeks. Maximum stay 12 weeks.
🌟 Babysitting, Cleaning, might involve some cooking.
I'm Justina a single mom of Nina (2 years, 9 months).
We live in the center of Barcelona, Plaza Espanya/Montjuïc. I work from home and are usually with a lot of things to do. Nina goes to the daycare 5 days a week.
What we need:
🏡 cleaning and keeping the house organized on a daily basis,
🤹 some babysitting and creative play during the weekends and sometimes in the evenings,
🥗 some help with preparing meals and doing groceries.
🙋🏼♀️ a person with a positive attitude, task-doer, easy-going,
😊 someone that will respect that I work from home and need a quiet atmosphere to fully focus on my work.
What we share:
🏠 our comfortable house 10 min. from Plaza Espanya,
🛏️ a separate room with a bed and desk,
🥗 3 meals a day (please be aware that we don't eat meat and avoid any animal products). Our budget is tight but we always have nice food to share.
⭐ Fast Wi-Fi.
➡️ If you like to help, send me a message and tell me more about yourself.
Please, answer this questions:
⭐ Are you responsible and well-organized? Why? Are you slow or fast pace?
🌟 What is your work/voluntary experience?
🌟 Why you would like to stay with us?
⭐ How is your experience with kids?
🌟 How is your experience with vegan cooking?
💫 How are you with cleaning? Do you prefer clean places or it doesn't matter to you?
⭐ How you would like to spend your free time? What is your plan for your free time?
Thank you for all your messages 😊
Justyna and Nina
Babysitten und Kinderbetreuung
Zubereiten / Kochen von Mahlzeiten für die Familie
Im a person that sees possibilities not obstacles. Single motherhood has taught me that there is always a solution, you just need to find it!
Dieses Projekt schließt möglicherweise den Umgang mit Kindern ein. Mehr Informationen findest du in unseren Verhaltensregeln und Tipps hier.
We will welcome a person who:
* will spend creative time 3-5 hours in a row on the weekends and on days when the daycare is closed. You will spend this time mostly at the playgrounds, parks, libraries, and cafeteria or at home playing with Nina and talking to her, drawing, reading, etc.
* will take full responsibility for our kitchen and meals (planning shopping, cooking, cleaning). We cook simple, tasty, budget-friendly vegan meals. We try to avoid all animal products.
* will help with daily chores (cleaning, laundry, groceries);
* speaks Catalan, Spanish, or English as a native language;
Saturday and Sunday and fetives are babysitting – 5 hours.
– it's different house chores like cleaning, shopping, and helping in the kitchen. There will be a list of things to do, and you can do it much shorter time than 5 hours if you organize well.
Spanisch: Gute Kenntnisse
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Sprachaustausch an
We speak English, Spanish, Polish. We are learning Catalá.
Small separate room with a single bed and a desk.
We live close to the center of Barcelona and as well as at the footsteps of Montjuïc, a short walk from Plaza España. It's a great location for discovering the city. It's green, there are many sport objects and the most amazing parks of Barcelona, as well as the botanical garden.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
Parking at the street or public parking at fira Montjuïc.
5 hours a day, 5 days a week