My name is Pla who founded this hostel, the hostel is located in Chiang Mai,
2 Minutes to The Old City by walks.
Every room has a Private bathroom.
This place features free WiFi throughout the property.
Tha Pae Gate, Chiang Mai Gate, Chiang Mai Night Bazaar is also close by.
Chiang Mai International Airport is around 4 km away.
The Old City the great choice for travellers interested in The Old City, shopping for clothes and food.
The building is not on the main road, less than 1 minute walk to the main road,
Guests are happier about it compared to other properties in the area.
We do have Family dinner, Meet and Mingle.
Our requirements are :
- We are looking for cool people, professional, responsible, sociable person, who works well with people and want to experience Chiang Mai to become a volunteer to run the hostel
- You will be expected to fulfil a number of tasks (ranging from cleaning and prepare breakfast and manage the reservations and entertaining our guest )
Hope to see you soon.
Hilfe mit Touristen
Hilfe mit Computer / Internet
We hope volunteers can learn a lot from their stay here, interacting with people from all over the world.
You will expand your views, increase your network and social circles.
You will learn all about the Hospitality business.
You will have free accommodation(mixed dorm.) and food (You can choose to share food or cook your self).
Learning other languages from guests around the world.
Most of all being in this great location you will see what Chiang Mai is all about,
experience real local Thai culture and traditions, taste all the food, visit the markets.
- Help guest check-in, Check -out,
- Basic cleaning, introduce transportation, tourist attractions
- IT skills to help with computerised booking
- excellent written and spoken communication skills
- a friendly and professional personality
- patience and tact
- the ability to stay calm under pressure and look after several things at once
What you'll do
- dealing with bookings
- completing procedures when guests arrive and leave
- choosing rooms and handing out keys
- preparing bills and taking payments
- taking and passing on messages to guests
- dealing with special requests from guests
- answering questions
- dealing with complaints or problems
You will have free accommodation in 6 beds in mixed room.
a bread, jam, egg, coffee and tea anytime you want.
share food with us, cook together, or cook-buy for yourself.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
mehr als zwei
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week