*****We are ok for now. we will looking for help again later *****
**WORKAWAY VOLUNTEERS for cleaning home, small repairs in the home, and animal care (cats) for 2 weeks or more.
We always take good care of our volunteers like our own family.
The workaway volunteers, will have alot of their own free time for sightseeing, shopping, enjoying Thai culture, etc.
We will also help with travel ideas and plans.
Betreuung von Tieren
Hilfe mit Computer / Internet
You will live in the local area. Not a common tourist area.
You will enjoy real local foods, not tourist food. eat local , pay like local.
You will see genuine local personalities and culture.
easy to go everywhere by bus, Sky train (BTS), local train. subway and local boat.
WE NEED WORKAWAY VOLUNTEERS for cleaning home, small repairs in the home, and animal care (cats) for 2 weeks or more.
Also including care taking and cleaning up of our housecats
American English, Thai, Lao.
Currently we have 1 big room available for 2 workawayers
HOUSE RULES *️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️VERY IMPORTANT AND WE ARE SERIOUS*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
• ABSOLUTELY NO TOILET TISSUE OR FEMININE HYGIENE PRODUCTS ARE TO BE PUT INTO THE TOILET! S.E. Asia's sewage and drainage systems are NOT made for it. Put into the bin.
● Please be aware and turn off anything electric that is not being used and when leaving the room, except during the night, porch light, and stairs lights are permitted.
● No smoking indoors, or in the building. Please go outside to the front of the building.
● No drugs.
● No food or drinks, especially beer allowed in the sleeping room (except water bottles with closing lids). It is easy to attract insects and rodents.
● Moderate drinking is allowable in common areas. But not in the room.
● Quiet hours must be observed. The conversation volume level must be regulated to be at a peaceful level after 10 pm.
● No going in and out after late hours, unless previously discussed. We must respect other people sleeping. Including our neighbors.
● No stealing, giving away, intentional destruction or harm of property, animals, or other clientele and staff.
● No overnight guests or visitors.
● Shoes must be removed before going upstairs.
Long-term volunteers, must follow the rules above, and also the following:
● Please present your passport for us immediately upon arrival, to keep records of who stays with us, and also for safety and security purposes.
● Long-term volunteers can use our washing and dry machine for free, but ONCE PER WEEK and must have soap or powder detergents for yourself.
● Long-term volunteers must participate in chores and cleaning the home, and provide their own toiletries and hygiene products (soap, shampoo, etc).
● As volunteer, we ask that you must help take care of our cats and clean cat boxes 2 times a day.
===*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️VERY IMPORTANT AND WE ARE SERIOUS*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ IF WE WARN YOU BUT YOU STILL DONT RESPECT OUR RULES, YOU MUST MOVE OUT!! Thank you for your understanding and respect. We hope you will enjoy being part of the family.
If after you and us agree to have you, can you please provide us with an approximate time of day for your arrival to our home?
If you come from the BKK Airport or Don Mueang Airport about 1 hr by taxi.
If you come from the local train to Hua lum phong station, Its about 15 mins by tuk tuk or taxi.
For Taxi, (either from the airport or the train station) please tell them to use the Meter for you. If they say no meter, don't worry, you can ask a new taxi.
The price from the Airport its about 400 baht from the airport to here including the toll-road/high way.
The price from the local train station (Hua lum phong station) its about 80-100 baht.
The price from the Pha ya Thai station (BTS) its about 120-150 baht.
Thank you so much.
NIddy& Aaron & David
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
5 hours per day (5 days a week), per person