Due to the Cv 19 pandemic, time frames is based on when borders opens up and International travel start to get back to normal.
Just a update. We just launched our project and need to work on the wbesite, socail marketing of the concept, and produce some videos related to sailing and what the project is all about(sustainable development and fight against plastic pollution). Anybody with web page design and social media skills will be absolutely appreciated.
Due to the fact that the projects covers a wide spectrum from teaching skills, research and also cover a small agricultural section, it ties in with a commercial run business. A large percentage of new initiatives to uplift communities and individual entrepreneurs from poverty, fail in the very first year they launched. Many projects create false hope, as the projects continuously need financial support.
Over time a study was done and a decision was made to run with projects that need very little capital input to keep it afloat(excluding the start-up funding and implementation cost)
Plastic shopping bags is a worldwide pollution problem, yet totally ignored when it come to recycling. And the secret to all this lay in crochet work. Using plastic shopping bags as base material, anything from shopping bays, hats to decorations and even sleep rolls/mattresses can be produced from it. All one need is proper training, then a constant stream of used plastic shopping bags and a crochet hook. Even a crochet hook can be carved from a piece of wood.
The very first group of woman(ten in total) was trained in 2016 but due to a lack of funding, the project stalled. But the homework and research went on. With a ever expanding social media network, the funding possibilities become bigger and better. Some of the other projects is also on the table ,ready for launch and that include bio-gas and stone mason work. Both need material that is in abundance in Namibia. Thus already make them good candidates for further development and implementation.
For the short term, a solid foundation is needed where social media plays a important role. That in its own calls for marketing skills, specially in the social media environment.
If there is anybody out there that is active in food preservation like canning and fermentation of vegetables to make Saurkraut, Kimchi and Sriracha we would really be interested to discuss a visit to our place in Namibia. Each year communal farmers complain that they cannot sell their green produce as they away from markets. We looked into this and a ideal solution would be to start a program where one can teach them these skills. But it is way out of our field of expertize.
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Heimwerker- und Bauarbeiten
Betreuung von Tieren
Mithilfe auf einem Bauernhof
Tourismus / Gastgewerbe
Hilfe mit Computer /Internet
This create the opportunity to work closely with Namibians. Due to the technical side of our projects, it is not always to promise a group activity with fellow Namibians. Specially on our research projects, same with the stone mason research.
Dieses Projekt schließt möglicherweise den Umgang mit Kindern ein. Mehr Informationen findest du in unseren Verhaltensregeln und Tipps hier.
Due to the fact that our projects is mothballed due to the impact that CV19 had , our approach to restart all changed also somehow.
For now we need to focus on the following.
1. Source alternative funding methods for our projects.--Here we even look at using platforms like Patreon maybe.
2. Work more closely with the excising woman groups and find alternative ways to support them while funding is not available to launch larger scale projects.
3. Assist the groups to draft their own applications for funding with the various institutions within Namibia.
4. Find ways and means to work on our other project and get that off the ground.--This is where sustainable development projects is shared with remote communities, specially on Islands where resources is far and between.
5. Day to day input on the current planning of these projects.
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Sprachaustausch an
Always nice to widen ones footprint by learning even the basics of other language's.
Share a house, with own room, but share bathroom, rest of house.Transport is available.
Two doggies and they are house trained. Mention this for people that be allergic to animal hair/dust.
1. For now the need is to upgrade some IT systems and work on the social media marketing plan for the future(This include some translation work,inclusive of English to Mandarine
2. Developing crochet patterns.(Plastic recycling project)
3. Luderitzbucht is rich in history and quiet beaches.
4. Free access to internet
5. Free transport in and around the area is available.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
Yes, place is available
max 5 hours, 5 days a week