Early of January 2017, new eco-project arises. the project with already builded foundation from "College of Love and Nature" is aiming for Self-Reliance, Sustainability and Permaculture as it's core principles, which hopefully will become a Learning Center for locals and everyone who wants it in this near future.
Our 30 acre project located in peaceful forest land and wild bush type but currently filled lots of pioneer as banana, papaya, bamboo also some of native trees and perennial veggies garden, surrounded by nice farmer neighbors, a local school and village nearby within walking distance, and only 30 km. from the world heritage 'Khao-yai national park'.
The project are urgently in restoration and the process of establishing an organic & environmental farm project.
Our first flight Journey aim to try various organic, eco-tone and innovative ways of operating a farm, and in time produce everything we need. Any idea may trigger activity.
Our future production list includes vegetables, fruits, berries and some form grain and so with small animals, goats, birds and forestry and a farm store to get our produce out to the local market.
Also need urgent for help in getting up workshops and facility area, repair and remodel building and community area in the harmonic way. We aim to utilize as much of the farm's natural resources as possible, and only import other material when necessary.
Food and accommodation is provided and free for your volunteer spirit, with no any fee charge for your journey.
Heimwerker- und Bauarbeiten
Zubereiten / Kochen von Mahlzeiten für die Familie
Mithilfe auf einem Bauernhof
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Betreuung von Tieren
Hilfe mit Computer /Internet
"Muscle work": Organic farming, recycling, harvesting resources to use on the farm, filling trees and demolishing & constructing buildings and structures, how to use tools, safety while performing tasks, language and caring for animals.
"Household work": Various kinds of cooking, including non-vegetarian, vegetarian, raw food, harvesting and using local resources & language.
"Brain work": Project brain storming and idea testing. People with the right skills will have opportunities in this field.
"Language": If you stay for a while, you will have the option of learning Thai with us more deeply.
You may find yourself surrounded with student from our local school neighbor which also raising self-efficiency project with their students, any kind of your skills are perfectly suit for this adventure.
In general, We place on here since early of this year, practically everything needs fixing and replacement which includes four adobe houses, several communal area and structures also getting the farm up and running!!.
1) We need someone to feed us, And the Thai cooking is kind of magic and always need more hand for help, also cook your own style is always possible, after then the taking care of the household is an important task.
2) Demolition, construction & renovation; Tearing down parts of buildings, setting up new area, structures, repairing parts of building structures, fixing all buildings and getting all functions up and running. Building chicken coop, outdoor shelters for goats and Ducks, storage sheds, workshops space, communal nursery, fencing, reed bed demonstration etc..
3) Getting fields prepared for production of vegetation and grain etc..
4) Forestry: Bushes and trees have taken over, so here is quite a bit to do to clear fields and farm roads, hiking trial etc.; filling trees, clearing bushes, producing firewood, wood-chips and timber for building things.
5) Building a geo-dome out of metal and recycled materials.
6) A camera man & microphone to capture the community innovation, skills and stories of local foods leaders and permaculture practitioners
7) Website upgrades to provide online learning opportunities, interactive site maps, product sales, networking and more
8) Travel to our rural and regional communities to share stories, document solutions, source local products, create new 'how to' videos and connect practitioners in our region
9) A physical and online resource library full of books, guides, videos how-to’s, handbooks, local products, worksheets, guides, and designs
10) Any other good ideas? :-)
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Sprachaustausch an
Dieser Gastgeber gibt an, dass er dir gern seine Muttersprache beibringt oder selbst eine Sprache lernen möchte.
Bitte wende dich direkt an ihn, um weitere Auskünfte zu erhalten.
We have seven bedrooms in two Earthen buildings house, of which the round one is to used as accommodation for our guests, other one needs some fixing but quite all right.
Community area are in the center as other group of four buildings, the twins one are primary with two stories including living room, a kitchen, book corner and open air living area on the up-stair. Bathrooms and washing area are in the building nearby which next to the workshop and communal nursery surrounded by young food forest project and outdoor space. There is also possibility of camping out in a tent. Take what suit you best.
The project is located at area of World heritage Khaoyai national park, which mean opportunities for you to outdoor exploring, hiking, swimming etc. all year round! But only thing is to beware of being their in the wildlife habitation especially with wild elephant on their way home!
Area surrounded project which are assembly of cultivated various of similar kind of farm and ecological project to visit and share with, some trails are able to cycling around if it suit your skills.
Mostly people here jouney by driven car or scooter on this rural road also public transport is available hourly but only in the daytime.
Pakchong city is the gate of North-east of Thailand, the downtown street is a night market as well as a center of transportation including railway station, buses of all kind to go everywhere until Cambodia neighbor country the one's nearest by.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
Dieser Gastgeber nimmt gern Digital Nomads bei sich auf.
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Platz für Wohnmobile.
Just to ask for more info. but here a kind of paradise for freerange Chickens & all those birds, if youe pet is hundred percent kind to all those litlle life we really welcome!
mehr als zwei
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week