Help with our two kids in the south of Poland. We're a family of 4 (daughter 8 and son 10). We love travelling and spending time outdoors, we have a dog, quite a big garden with vegetables, fruit and herbs.
Babysitten und Kinderbetreuung
Zubereiten / Kochen von Mahlzeiten für die Familie
We want our volunteer to be part of our family and our lifestyle. We have two cars so our volunteer can use one for trips. We travel a lot and if you want to see Poland's beautiful sights or visit Slovakia (which is nearby) you would love it. We grow organic vegetables and like to live and eat healthily. We live on a hill and there's a pasture just above our house with herd of sheep - there's a hut where local cheese is sold and local products.
We go to the woods a lot to pick mushrooms and bluberries at and pick things to make decorations in the garden or arts.
In we go kayaking in Mazury but we can organise such outing closer to our place where we live.
We often go to music concerts and performances, play games or watch Netflix.
What you can do here:
- go hose riding (there are many stables and horse riding schools in the neighbourhood, my sister-in-law owns a horse)
- help in animal sanctuary (there's a dog shelter in the town nearby and they need every pair of hands)
- grow herbs and vegetables (we're open to new ideas)
- teach English/German or Spanish (or help with any age groups I teach)
- teach art or just do art with us (I do artwork for myself out of clay - then we fire the ceramics)
- ride bikes (nice hilly areas to ride)
- go trekking,
- ski or snowboard (in winter)
- there're 2 swimming pools (with sunsas and salt caves) and a river nearby
- eat traditional sheep and goat milk products
- cook bread
- smoke trout and sausages (there's a farm trout nearby)
- pick widberries and mushroom (in late summer)
- stay in a beautiful, quiet countryside
- go to zumba classes
- visit our friends and relatives
- try local wine
- try traditional Polish cousine ( lots of dishes made from cabbage and beans)
- visit such beautiful places as Zakopane, Wrocław, the Tatras Mountains, Prague
- spend time in hot springs (not far away from us, we usually go once a month)
Dieses Projekt schließt möglicherweise den Umgang mit Kindern ein. Mehr Informationen findest du in unseren Verhaltensregeln und Tipps hier.
We are a family of 4 (two kids 11 and 13) and we are looking for an English-speaking volunteer to help with everyday activities. We are a friendly, easygoing family who loves travelling, hiking, riding bikes and gardening (we grow our own veggies).
We also would like to practice English/German and use it in the house. We are open to learing new languages like German or Spanish and new cultures.
My husband is a firefighter and when he's on duty he's away for 24h and I run my own business (it's a small language school so you can also help there) so just being there with the kids, organising time for them (they love walking, riding bikes, playing the piano, doing all sorts of arts).
Cooking most welcome but not essential as we also love cooking ourselves, we love trying out new recipies. Helping with the household chores would be much appreciated (vacuuming/ironing/dusting - kids also help).
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Sprachaustausch an
Dieser Gastgeber gibt an, dass er dir gern seine Muttersprache beibringt oder selbst eine Sprache lernen möchte.
Bitte wende dich direkt an ihn, um weitere Auskünfte zu erhalten.
Homestay in a room built as an extension to the house, there are 2 bathrooms (one with the shower and one with the bath) in the house so we can offer one to volunteer and we'll use the other one or share. We provide food (brakfast and supper - feel free to take what you like from the kitchen) - we cook traditional Polish cuisine dishes for dinners. We all eat meat but also like vegetarian dishes.
Our town is conveniently located 1,5 from Krakow and Katowice airport, there's good train connection to Prague, Wrocław or Warsaw. It's perfect place for hill trekking. It's 1,5h drive from the winter capital of Poland - Zakopane and the Tatras mountains.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
Dieser Gastgeber nimmt gern Digital Nomads bei sich auf.
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Platz für Wohnmobile.
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week