Bisher 5 mal gespeichert
I am Dr. Navneet. I have completed Doctorate my and Post-Doctorate degree from JNU New Delhi and IIT Kanpur respectively. I am working as a Educationist, Researcher, Scientific Writer & Explorer.
we are running a Rural Innovative School, situated in worst hit area in term of employment and daily wage earning due to COVID19 situation near the bank of Yamuna. Backward villages got emphasised and our caring and dedicated team is working hard to provide basic amenities and exposure to continue the education to the children of this area as their parents are not in position to bear expenses on education and e-learning because they don’t have smart phones and internet. Children are also stuck in COVID19 pandemic and not able to go for schooling. We are organizing small centre points in these interior villages with full protection and precautions to guide the education and nurturing of children and providing bags, books, notebooks etc., so they can continue their study and fight against blackness of poverty, backwardness by sunshine of education. We are going door to door to alive the 'Deep' of education by providing worksheets, organizing tuition sessions and engaging children in creative and blissful learning methodology involving games, small tasks and joyful activities to make learning interesting and easy.
We living a very simple life. people living around us are very good persons.
Taking this view in soul, we realized the need of secondary level school which work in symbiosis with grass root innovation and agri-technologies. This education helps to prepare the students for Agri-business and agri-technologies. These students have sufficient scientific and technological skill to implicate existing and new innovation to solve their problem. As well as they have sufficient skill to develop new product/ technologies to improve their livelihood.
Our areas of work:
In Field of Agri-business and Agri-technologies : Bee culture, Horticulture, Mushroom culture, Animal Husbandry, Alternative ways of agriculture, Organic Farming, New product development from easily available agricultural products, Environmental issues.
In Field of Education:
1. Providing pre-primary, primary and upper primary education in English medium to match current time requirements and best grooming.
2. Preparing the children for good secondary schooling and getting admitted to JNVs, Sainik school and other government beneficiary schooling institutions.
3. Providing facility of food to the poor children for good nutrition and health values.
4. Providing them computer, music, sports and other co-curriculum activity education.
5. Exposure to innovative, scientific activities and building learning environment around with in limited resources.
6. Smart classroom, teaching learning material, field trips, digital content etc are used for effective teaching.
7. Stress-free environment for students and no physical punishment or harsh words are used in academy. Extra classes are provided to slow learners by experienced teachers.
How Your Contribution Makes a Difference:
Prime goal of the project is to enrich the practical and theoretical knowledge of students with Innovation and new techniques to let the students better understand the aspects of science and agriculture besides conventional schooling. These scientific activities will allow students to better understand the micro environment around them with deeper involvement.
Scientific activities will build a blissful scientific environment around the students and will be encouraging them toward science expedition and practical utility. As being academic institution which cover innovative education and having mainly enrolled student from poor section of society and being situated in remote village area will be benefiting the society most. Proposed project will certainly enhance the scientific attitude among the students and community involved with real life exposure to the issues in agriculture and livelihood while getting chance to build scientific and innovative environment among the students.
Your valuable support, appreciation and kindness along with our motivated team and educators will bring the goals in reality. Children will be feeling the enjoyment, loving the nature and living their excitement if gets tiny of your blessing for their nurturing like flowers.
1. Your support will help us to subsidize the cost of innovative education up to 100% for all students.
2. Your support will help to provide quality education to the poorer and remote area farmers children who never expected it.
3. Your support will help us to maintain dignified salaries to our motivated and delightful teachers for their basic needs.
4. Your support will bring the innovative and livelihood education to the blossoming children along with conventional education.
OUR TEAM :
Dr. Navneet, Ph.D. JNU New Delhi, SERB-National Post Doctoral Fellowship at IIT Kanpur
Dr. Pravesh, Ph.D. JNU New Delhi
Mr. Rahul, M.Sc. Mathametics IIT Madras
Er. Navneen, B.Tech, Guru Ghasidas Central University , Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
Er. Amit, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
Dr. Anup, M.Tech Bio-Engineering from IIT Guwahati, Ph.D.from Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, Postdoctoral Fellow at City Of Hope Beckman Research Institute, USA
Dr. Abhisheka, Postdoctoral Fellow at Ohio University, USA
Dr. Rskesh, Postdoctoral Fellow at University of Maryland, USA
Dr. Shrankhla, Postdoctoral Fellow at National Institutes of Health (NIH), Maryland, USA
Dr. Salil, Postdoctoral Fellow at UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, Texas, USA
Hilfe mit Computer /Internet
The traveller will be greatly benefited in terms of cultural exchange. We will provide them the great opportunity to interact with rural peoples of this region. Travellers will experience the life, culture, food and language of these peoples. Apart from this, travellers will work for betterment of our students, so they also experience the dreems, life and education of our young minds.
some additional benefits for travellers are:
1.We shall also provide the free transport to travel in the town and explore.
2. Opportunity to explore desi rural (indigenous) foods.
As our city, Kanpur Nagar is situated between the banks of river Ganga and Yamuna, so traveller will have opportunity to explore the holy places situated in this area.
Dieses Projekt schließt möglicherweise den Umgang mit Kindern ein. Mehr Informationen findest du in unseren Verhaltensregeln und Tipps hier.
Following helps are requested from travellers:
1. Collection of donation for students.
2. Maths, Science and english Teaching
3. Online teaching
4. Preparation of videos, worksheets and test sheets etc.
Travellers with working knowledge of web designing, graphics designing, & creation and running of campaign for donation are highly welcome to work with us.
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Sprachaustausch an
we are also interested in language exchange.
Free fully furnished non-ac accommodation will be provided, with 24 hours water, electricity, and internet. Free Indian vegetarian food will be provided at least 4 times in a day. Coffee and tea will provided as per request.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
We have no objection for workawayers to do their own projects.
We have sufficient space for parking of campervan or motorhome.
workawayers may take care of their pets by their own. pets must be legal as per indian laws.
mehr als zwei
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week