Bisher 167 mal gespeichert
We are a family of 4: Lorenzo,Laura, Marco (14) and Sara (12). We all speak fluent English.
- Help requested: English practice/teaching with the kids from 1.30 pm to 5.30 pm approximately on school days (on summer days, either morning or afternoon). Small house chores (setting the table, cleaning the dishes, loading/unloading the dishwasher).
- Offered: single room with AC and own bathroom (with washer) in the newly built attic of our home; all meals (of course) with the family; unlimited WiFi in the house; a bike for your own use, Saturdays and Sundays off.
- Town: Pesaro is a medium sized town on the Adriatic sea. We live 5 minutes by bike from the city center and 7 minutes from the beach. By train, you can be in Venice, Rome and Florence in approx. 3 hours. If you are looking for friends, we know several families that host aupairs and workawayers.
- References: we are currently hosting our 10th aupair, we will gladly give you some contacts if you need more information about us.
- More about us: openminded and curious about the world, we love languages and rock music, travelling, cooking, baking, doing sports and meeting people from other countries.
We believe that our kids have to grow up knowing other cultures besides our own, because knowledge is the key that will open their doors in the future. We want our children to learn English by living in close daily contact with native speakers and we know that this experience will enrich us all.
From October 2020, Tom, a funny, cuddly, loving Labrador is part of the family. I hope you like dogs.
Laura and Lorenzo are Covid 19 fully vaccinated, Marco and Sara will have the second shot, middle August.
Babysitten und Kinderbetreuung
Zubereiten / Kochen von Mahlzeiten für die Familie
Dieses Projekt schließt möglicherweise den Umgang mit Kindern ein. Mehr Informationen findest du in unseren Verhaltensregeln und Tipps hier.
We will be happy to pass on the love for our language, culture and Italian cuisine to you.
After several experiences, we consider ours like a larger and bigger family with a lot of daughters coming from different part of the world, and we are so happy when the girls come back to visit us. Thank you to all our wonderful girls.
We are looking for a bright and cheerful girl who can spend some quality time having fun with our children and with our family. We will ask you to speak English to our kids, and, if English is not your mother tongue, also a bit of your language!
According to the lenght of your stay.
We will ask you to cooperate in the family life like one of us, setting the table or taking care of the dishes/dishwasher after the meals, and cleaning your own room and bathroom (no other house chores).
We love this website because it's a form of cultural interchange, and we would love to give priority to guests who are really interested in a human and cultural interchange. For this reason we won't be available to host guests whose aim is to apply for citizenship or are interested in a salary for the work performed.
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Sprachaustausch an
Dieser Gastgeber gibt an, dass er dir gern seine Muttersprache beibringt oder selbst eine Sprache lernen möchte.
Bitte wende dich direkt an ihn, um weitere Auskünfte zu erhalten.
Single room with own bathroom (with washer) in the newly built attic of our home.
Pesaro is on the sea so you can walk/run on the beach all year long, and the city center is nice and full of shops and cafès. Both beach and city center can by reached by bike (you'll have one) or by the bus that stops in front of the house. If you want to meet friends, the Pesaro Language Exchange group is perfect for you (you can check their FB page). If you want to travel, Venice, Florence and Rome can be reached by train in approx. 3 hours. If you like history, close to Pesaro there are castles and museums to visit, if you prefer shopping and movida, the renown Riviera Romagnola is just 30 minutes by train from here.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
Dieser Gastgeber nimmt gern Digital Nomads bei sich auf.
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Platz für Wohnmobile.
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week
Dies sind zusätzliche optionale Bewertungen, wenn Mitglieder Feedback hinterlassen. Es wird die im Schnitt hinterlassene Bewertung für jede Option angezeigt.
Korrekte Angaben im Profil: