This is an intimate Solar powered Guest Ranch offering guided horse back tours with 4 rooms for guests to stay. We welcome our guests to the hacienda as friends so it is very much a hosted experience.
If you love people and have experience in hospitality, are outgoing, responsible, reliable and you want deliver an epic horseback riding adventure for guests then reach out to us.
We are looking for you if you have a few of the following skills:
- speak (some) Spanish
- know how to drive stick and be a careful and responsible driver
- have experience with hospitality
- know how to present yourself
- like photography
- can commit at least 4 weeks, we prefere a stay of 3-6 months
- be self-confident and have good communication-presentation skills as you deal with customers
- have a positive attitude
For our Wrangler Volunteers:
- very good and confident rider and/or have trail guiding experience (more to read about below)
We have two different Volunteer positions to offer
You will help in tasks which includes picking up guests, grocery shopping, hosting dinners and pool parties, doing the photography and more.
Important: For this position your maximum weight is 80kg. Before you are allowed to train a horse or guiding a ride out by yourself, your riding skills will be tested. you will be prevented from riding, if we think your skills and abilities are insufficient. so, please help us to not let this happen :)
Improve the customer´s experience on horseback by giving explanation about the nicaraguan nature to the customers. You are under the authority of the local Headwrangler, the stable manager Claudia, and the Ranch owner Blue.
We would like help in the following:
-giving tourists a nice slice about the nature of Nicaragua
-control the Energy of your horse and make sure that the customers are fine on horseback
-Helping out at Barn when needed
Let us know if you are interested, tell us something about yourself. We look forward to connecting with you.
Zubereiten / Kochen von Mahlzeiten für die Familie
Betreuung von Tieren
Tourismus / Gastgewerbe
Hilfe mit Computer /Internet
Helping closely with the local team you will get the opportunity to improve your Spanish. Riding through the local village of Escemaquita you get to interact on a daily basis with your new neighbours, and driving into town for supplies or to pick up guests there is always the opportunity to give a lift to our neighbours. Through our connections with the local school there is the opportunity to volunteer there too.
Dieser Host bietet Unterkunft und Bezahlung.
Der Gastgeber gibt an, dass er den gesetzlichen Stundenlohn seines Landes für jede gearbeitete Stunde zahlt und zudem die Unterkunft zur Verfügung stellt. Er sucht Mithilfe an seinem Unternehmen bzw. bei seiner Geschäftstätigkeit. Nutze bitte die Messaging-Funktion der Website, um mehr Informationen und Details zum gezahlten Lohn zu erhalten. Du solltest alle Absprachen im Vorfeld direkt mit deinem Gastgeber treffen.
What we would like from you:
- a two months commitment
- someone who has experience in hospitality and enjoys hosting international guests
- experienced horsemanship, ideally, have led trail rides previously, in case we are looking for help with the trail rides
- someone with intermediate or higher level Spanish, be very comfortable in nature, and be interested in exploring a sustainable, off-grid lifestyle
- someone well traveled and comfortable living in a foreign culture. Ideally this is not your first time to Central America
- someone who enjoys photography and is willing to photograph our tours and do post editing of the images
The ranch is 20 minutes from the surf beach town of San Juan del Sur. Hours are by no means fixed. There is always something going on at the Ranch. We are looking for you if you'd like to have fun with us and our guests and if you don't look at the clock to see when your work is done.
If you are interested in gaining valuable experience in ecotourism and likes the idea of living abroad in Central America, then this posting is for you!
We provide a room, 3 meals a day, cell phone, internet access as well as tip sharing.
We are 20 minutes from the bustling little town of San Juan Del Sur. For those surfers amongst you we are 5 minutes from Yankee and Escemaquita Beach! And a little more from Hermosa and Romanso Beach. In this part of the world the beaches are stunning and the surf legendary!
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
mehr als zwei
Maximum 5 hours a day, 6 days a week
Dies sind zusätzliche optionale Bewertungen, wenn Mitglieder Feedback hinterlassen. Es wird die im Schnitt hinterlassene Bewertung für jede Option angezeigt.
Korrekte Angaben im Profil: