Hello to all,
we are an Italian family that has been hosting young people from all over the world for years.
We would like to have this experience again this winter.
Over time we have learned well what our needs are and I will try to summarize them in the best possible way.
We are a very informal family, made up of a couple, a university-grade son and one who is in middle school.
1) We offer a double bedroom, with a locker and two drawers, and a balcony. The Balcony is also the only open space where you can hang clothes in our house, for this reason it is not for the exclusive use of guests.
2) We offer food according to our eating habits, we are omnivores but we cook little meat (and we are allergic to fish unfortunately)
3) Volunteering consists in cleaning the house, a 3-storey house, for about 3 hours a day. Arrange the beds, wash the floors and hang and remove the clothes. The deep cleaning of our house is entrusted to an external assistant, so we are not looking for a servant but a family member to help us keep it in order. My husband and I work all day, I often from home but I never get up from my desk
4) We can accommodate up to two people, and we prefer two guests at a time.
5) We have a garden and two cats and a. dog.
6) The residence in my municipality is very difficult to obtain. I can offer you the availability to request it but I cannot assure you that the municipality will accept your request
7) We would like at least one guest to be a boy (so either two guys or a couple) because my son would like someone to play with while I work (too much sometimes)
We are available from October 1st.
Identikit of our ideal host
- Male sex
- Age between 25 and 30 years
- Want to socialize
- Passion for children, for dogs and cats
- Love for the PlayStation.
- Autonomy and practical sense
- Respect for family habits
Betreuung von Tieren
Enjoy on olimpic mountains
Dieses Projekt schließt möglicherweise den Umgang mit Kindern ein. Mehr Informationen findest du in unseren Verhaltensregeln und Tipps hier.
We need 4 hours each day for homecare
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Sprachaustausch an
Dieser Gastgeber gibt an, dass er dir gern seine Muttersprache beibringt oder selbst eine Sprache lernen möchte.
Bitte wende dich direkt an ihn, um weitere Auskünfte zu erhalten.
A small single room, with a balcony.
In this room there is a bunk bed, you can choose to sleep in the bed above or the one below.
In any case the room is at your exclusive disposal.
We live 5 minutes from the train station
Turin is 30 minutes away
France at 60
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5days a week
Dies sind zusätzliche optionale Bewertungen, wenn Mitglieder Feedback hinterlassen. Es wird die im Schnitt hinterlassene Bewertung für jede Option angezeigt.
Korrekte Angaben im Profil: