This is a non-profit organization in Colombia that contributes and promotes the art of carrying out all kinds of educational and leisure activities, with the aim of being a solution to the social needs of Colombian children, youth and families, we using art as a tool to improve the quality of sociocultural life of the inhabitants of the national territory.
Hilfe bei Kunstprojekten
Hilfe mit Computer / Internet
Receives lodging, art workshops and assistance to knowledge dialogue workshops with the pedagogical team, acquires experience in teaching with children and young people, develops your communication skills in Spanish.
Be part of our "club de idiomas" team, made up of teachers and visual artists, professional dancers, audiovisual producers, writers, actors, journalists, social workers and psychologists, that together we are an alternative learning in different areas, training individually and collectively in various disciplines offering workshops on arts, crafts and languages.
The stay is offered at the headquarters of the organization, which has individuals bedroom, shared bathroom, screen workshop, painting workshop, classroom, patio, besides being strategically located 5 minutes from the city center. Not food but acces to the kitchen.
• There is free WIFI for volunteers only. Please refrain from giving it to people who come to the workshops.
• The time of arrival to the volunteer workshop is 15 minutes before to fix the space. And the hours are from Monday to Friday from 6 to 8am and from 7 to 9pm. Leave the didactic materials in the box that found them and complete them. If any item is lost, let the manager know.
• You can use the cafeteria to prepare your meals. Do not get excited about low prices on fruits and vegetables, do not buy in quantity to avoid filling shelves with damaged food.
• According to the anti-smoking law, SMOKING is strictly forbidden inside the rooms and common areas.
• Pets (dogs and cats) are not pets for volunteers, in no case can animals be removed from the foundation and less without supervision, nor can they feed or bathe them.
• If you need items to clean your bedroom, change sheets to let the supervisor know so he can provide what he needs. For savannas lost 40 thousand pesos will be charged. For loss of towel 20 thousand pesos will be charged. This is a space that we provide with love, for us it is important to receive it in good conditions and without any missing element.
• The establishment DOES NOT have a safe or custody of objects. The Foundation is not responsible for valuables left in the room.
• Laundry service with a price of 10 thousand Colombian pesos (approximately $ 3) per wash is offered.
• For security reasons, the access of persons not registered as volunteers to the interior of the accommodation is not allowed, except in the areas authorized for that purpose by the organization.
• For the common good and the rest of all, silence is appreciated, and volunteers are asked for a schedule of respect between 00:00 and 05:00.
• For the good of the staff of the organization and those attending the workshops, it is recommended to have good personal hygiene.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
Maximum 3 hours a day, 5 days a week