** UPDATE ** - I never check this site because we haven't needed anyone for a while until now. We have literally hundreds of messages I don't even have the time to read. If you have applied before - apologies. If you can do the below job, I'd love to hear from you again, providing you fit the criteria. We have an opening within the next few weeks until October.
We are looking for :
- A single/couple who are at least in their mid 20s (please don't message if you're under 25) to live in our room and clean our 2 guest houses - all in the same complex. We have someone now who isn't doing a good enough job of cleaning which is dropping our reviews like crazy - please only reply if you consider yourself to be very good at cleaning with great attention to detail.
- A person/persons who can stay until October 2020 (no less) starting within the next couple of weeks.
- Someone that is respectful, is good with technology (sending rental messages basically..), who can reply to our guests with above average English and treat our guests very well. You don't need to meet our guests usually, just send check in info over the app when it's done.
- To be available to clean the guest houses between 10am - 2pm. And be able to check your phone regularly incase anyone needs anything outside of those hours (light globe replacement, fix something, more towels, let a locksmith in.. etc)
- Someone that can update us when something is broken, damaged, needs replacement etc. But to only contact us when needed, not for every tiny thing.
My partner Erick (Puerto Rican) and I (Australian) are based in Puerto Rico now, and have just moved from inner city Sydney in Redfern, running beautiful guesthouses in the same complex. Now we need someone to do this job! You'll be living in the heart of the Indigenous area of Sydney only 25 mins walk / 7 min bus into the city, the area is also scattered with cute cafes that do amazing coffee and beautiful parks to picnic in (and watch cute dogs!!).
Our places- a converted cathedral style apartment with white tiles and industrial style furniture, and a tiny two bedroom apartment. These are next door to one another, and the place you'll be staying at.
The place we live in, is a tiny tropical 3 bedroom place with one other housemate Afiq, an awesome Mayalsian guy who travels a lot for work, and another lovely guy, Tim. You will have your own fully furnished small room and full kitchen to use. Everyone in the house is house trained so hopefully you will be too - clean any of your stuff from common areas :)
We need applicants to be GREAT cleaners, FAST, reliable, good attention to detail and nice :) The changeovers between guests will have to be done in 4 hours total... Between 10am and 2pm. So we need the right person as it's quite important to us to get the job done well. You'll need to take the bins out every Sunday night onto the street and bring them in on Mondays. You'll also need to sweep the front gardens and make sure our plants aren't dying. Even though this sounds like a lot, once you get into the swing of it it's quite enjoyable and normally leaves you with plenty of time for yourself and to see Sydney!
Most days you'll have between 1-2 changeovers, some times you'll have none. Those days you're free to do whatever you like.
No food provided, just accom. As long as our housemates are happy and the guests continue to give us 5/5 reviews - especially on cleanliness, we'll be happy :)
Please do not apply unless you have previous experience cleaning or consider yourself very good at cleaning with good attention to detail!
Get ready to have a real inner Sydney city experience in a quiet and historical neighbourhood ! We live in Redfern, which is an area deeply rooted with Indigenous Australian history, therefore hosts a high population of Aboriginals. It also has an array of art bars, and large cultural centres such as Carriageworks, and also many cute cafes with an eclectic and eccentric local community. We are also quite close to many tourist attractions such as Sydney Opera House and the rocks. In doing this job, we can teach you how to do these changeovers and what is involved in being an entrepreneur, if you'd like to know :)
Dieser Host bietet Unterkunft und Bezahlung.
Cleaning two guest houses, washing and drying sheets, sweeping front yards.
You'll be staying in your own small furnished room that has a double bed. We have a three bedroom granny flat and a shared bathroom. The place is tiny but very cute with interesting decor and courtyard outside with a giant buddha. It doesn't have a lounge room, but it does have a hallway laden with fairy lights and art, as well as a table for two. No food provided but supermarket closeby and all access to kitchen with utensils you'll need.
The apartment block we live in is beautiful. It's surrounded by a balinese style garden, with 7 different apartments within a secure complex.. and a tipi in the back garden for your morning coffee before you start your day. HEAVEN!
Our place is a 7 min walk from Redfern station, 15 mins drive from the airport, and only a quick train ride to circular quay to see the main Sydney sights! We have many cool things and areas to explore around- I'll give you more info later! You'll have to work between 10am-2pm.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
4 hours a day / 7 days a week