We are a family of 4, myself my husband and our 2 boys (10 and 8). Myself and my husband work Monday - Friday and some weekends and the boys go to school Mon-Fri too.
We are looking for someone to take care of our boys and is available in the selected months.
You must be:
- CLEAN, HYGIENIC, time conscious and understanding - someone that will not just be like a lodger in a hostel but will fit into our home setting.
- flexible and is willing to help out and support us without us having to ask all the time.
- willing to treat our home and family like yours.
You must be a female NON-SMOKER and in return we will provide accommodation, feeding and guidance if required.
Your benefit from this will include;
Being part of a family away from home
Learning/improving your communication in English
Learning a new culture
Ideally our home is for someone:
- who enjoys a clean and neat environment
- who truly enjoys spending time with children
- enjoys spending time at parks
- reading or doing creative work
- who maybe wants to improve her English
In return, you will have a very lovely home to stay, lots of food to eat, and time to visit the city.
Our home is about 10 minutes bus ride to Uxbridge underground station or West Drayton Station which takes you into Central London in about 30 minutes.
We are very flexible and understanding and will fit your needs into ours.
What work will be like?
- Take the kids to school and pick them up after school (only when required - hardly).
- Stay with kids at the park, which is 3 minutes from the house.
- Engage the kids in different activities.
- Assist the kids with homework or supervise them etc.
- keep our home clean.
- Prepare kids meals.
We have a lovely large 2 bedroom apartment, you will be sharing with the boys but have your own bed.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5days a week