Your opportunities to help
Are you in Thailand?
- Volunteers are welcome to help us as web developers, with social media, research, video editing.
- We need Fundraisers
- Volunteer teachers to work with our trainees at our Thailand Center and to teach English, IT at local schools or a temple and at our Learning Camps mainly in May and October held for village and migrant children.
Online Volunteers wanted
- Online Expert Volunteers are welcome to help us as web developers, with social media, research, video editing.
- We need Online Fundraisers
- And Online Education Advisors.
- Online teachers to work with our trainees at our Thailand Center and
- To teach English, IT at local schools or a temple and at our Learning Camps mainly in May and October held for village and migrant children.
We are a non profit, an NGO, based in Nong Khai, Northeast Thailand by the Mekong River on the border to Laos, founded in 2002.
Stay at our new Center at a school together with our local trainees, and volunteers, unless you prefer a guesthouse.
We all help out with everything! Flexible hours, about 5 hours per day, week days. Minimum one week.
Bring towel, toiletries.
You will enjoy this, if you are curious, flexible, open minded and helpful. If you like to live and work with local peope. Send us a short informal resume and how you want to help. You speak good but not necessarily perfect English.
Heimwerker- und Bauarbeiten
Zubereiten / Kochen von Mahlzeiten für die Familie
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Hilfe mit Computer /Internet
Work, live and learn together with local people. Gain a lot of useful teaching, training, NGO work experience.
Gain culture understanding. Learn Thai or Lao. Learn to cook local food. Make local and overseas friends. A genuine cross cultural exchange every day during your stay!
Digital marketing, social media
Design, develop village handicraft
Repair and maintenance
Web Coding / Graphic Design, Website development.
Training young people IT, gardening, planning skills.
Accommodation. Simple bed- and bathrooms at school. Outside areas for sports, gardening, relaxing, mixing with school children.
Opportunities to visit villages in Thailand and Laos.
Go for walks around town, have a meal by the river. Go to the local markets. Swim, go to the gym. Play ball with our people and students. . Lots of fun together, new experiences, surprises and activities.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
mehr als zwei
Maximum 25 hours / week
Dies sind zusätzliche optionale Bewertungen, wenn Mitglieder Feedback hinterlassen. Es wird die im Schnitt hinterlassene Bewertung für jede Option angezeigt.
Korrekte Angaben im Profil: