Dear great volunteers,
We are located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, is an open house for all who are in need and who are ready to give.
We're looking for someone to help to improve our English language skills. We need:
- A main teacher to lead a pronunciation session.
- And another teacher to guide our students with fun and open topics for group discussion. Each session topic will be decided by the teacher and the students.
The teacher is free to use any English language curriculum or study materials as long as they are useful for improving the student's skills. Our students vary in age and statue from high school students to retired people and seasoned monks, nuns to young entrepreneurs.
It also doubles as the Vipassana Meditation Center. We are hosting classes for everyone centered around improving overall health and practicing necessary skills to balance the mind. All of our activities are provided free of charge.
Enjoy your live here, you could share and learn about:
- Understand and practice Vipassana meditation. Know more information about these other Vipassana meditation retreats in Vietnam that you can participate.
- Understand and practice more about how to share, care, help, protect and cooperate by mindfulness & right understanding.
- Join freely and easily any class here, such as Yoga, Taichi, Meditation, Traditional Healthcare, Mind Body Mastery- Corresponding and integrated movement, Himalayan Qigong.
- Exchange Vietnamese culture.
If you are an open-minded native English speaker and can teach spoken English, your new home could be here. We're looking for someone to help improve our English language speaking skills. We need a main teacher to lead a pronunciation session and another teacher to guide our students with fun and open topics for group discussion. Each session topic will be decided by the teacher and the students. The teacher is free to use any English language curriculum or study materials as long as they are useful for improving the student's speaking skills. Our students vary in age and stature from high school students to retired persons and seasoned monks to entrepreneurs. We are all very friendly and eager to welcome you to our home.
Volunteers will be hosted in separate male and female dorms. We have large floors:
- Ground floor: Library, kitchen and reception area.
- 1st floor: Learning room with speakers, AC & traditional medical clinic.
- 2nd floor: Meditation hall.
- 3rd floor: Women rooms (single beds, solid pine bunk beds with mattress, reading area, washing machine, etc…)
- 4th floor: Men rooms.
- 5th floor: Rooms for these meditation masters.
- Each floor, we have toilets.
- Food and fruits are free.
By 5 minute walking, you can visit beautiful Dam Sen (lotus lake) park.
You could visit easily anywhere in Hochiminh city from this center with one and a half dollars with Grab services like the Central Post Office, Cu Chi Tunnels, the Independence Palace, the Saigon Notre Dame Eglise, Saigon Opera House, etc...
If you would like to walk on the beach or discovery the Mekong delta, you just take 2 hours on the bus. Sometimes, we have small tours with 2-3 days to visit these places like that.
We request people who come here, even for a short time, to follow the monastic code of morality which includes:
- Not harming any living being.
- Not taking what is not given.
- Not sexual misconduct.
- Not harmful, harsh or false speech.
- Not taking drugs or alcohol during your stay here.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
mehr als zwei
Maximum 1-2 hours a day, 5 days a week
Dies sind zusätzliche optionale Bewertungen, wenn Mitglieder Feedback hinterlassen. Es wird die im Schnitt hinterlassene Bewertung für jede Option angezeigt.
Korrekte Angaben im Profil: