It's a place you could go hiking and camping among the magnificent mountains covered with bamboo forest.
- Bamboo sprouts (May~October),
- Tea leaves
- Peaches (May~July)
are the best souvenirs if you have the chance to stop by.
We have several
- beautiful waterfalls
- Divine tree forest
- River Tracing spot
around where you should never miss out
What’s more, If you are interested in primitive living, you might have the chance to
- go to the night market in the forest
- with local indigenous hunter.
And our daily mission is to provide people fresh and yummy veggies which carefully nursed by our mother nature :
- Birds as the guard,
- chickens as our best partner,
- the microbes as the doctor
- the spring water, the dew ,
- the wind, the sunshine and your big hand
Before decided to stay here as a farmer, I love to WWOOFing around, get to know different culture , meet people and share the experience about their life style.
My daily life is farming in the field, but also loving to do any kinds of DIY stuff (especially natural building, and handcraft)
My manager is the expert at nursing the bamboo sprout and we are trying to learn more about the variety use
of bamboo, if you have any interest or experiences, please let us know.
Hank & his spouse with their energetic kid sometimes will stop by here working together, and normally they will have some food party on the weekends .There are another 3 dogs and flocks of chickens in the middle of the mountain close to their traditional house.
Sometimes we have an outdoor woodworking class for the kids to build their tree house. Occasionally, we host various activities for people to come. And anybody is welcome to share their talent and experiences here. Please enjoy your time during your stay.
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
During your stay , you could learn how to
- grow your own food
- nursing the soil
- make good use of the local plant and materials
You could also
- meet local hunter,
- practice different languages,
- do anything you like to , depends on your ability.
We are looking for people who love the nature and can also take care of themselves.
The main help might be help the daily farm work, like harvesting, weeding, packing, etc.
I love to exchange anything about cooking , food preservation or handicraft, you are welcome to be the teacher.
And we have one outdoor classroom
and eco-pond(or swimming pool )under construction .If you like, you could also design one lovely bamboo hut or anything to make here a better place.
English, Mandarin, Taiwanese
You could choose to stay in
- the small wooden hut with tent ,
- camping with tent at any place you desire to
- hot bath,
- decent kitchen with almost everything
- 3 meals with home grown vegetable, eggs and other ingredients
Please help yourselves during your stay.
The farm is located in the mountain,
- the nearest public bus stop besides the waterfall (20 minutes driving)
- the old Daxi tea factory (30 minutes driving)
- the nearest Daxi Township / Divine tree forest (1 hour driving)
Normally, I will go back to Taipei City every weekend, so you are welcome to jump in or drop off around Taipei City.
Please bring your
- long-sleeve T-shirt/pants.
- Wellington boots
(We have several spared wellington boots but not sure fit your size)
- Personal Medicine, including mosquito repellent and sun block lotion.
-rain coat and pants
(The wet season in Taiwan is very humid)
Please check and ensure that your insurance policies cover medical costs.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
mehr als zwei
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week
Korrekte Angaben im Profil: